View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Tomas SO7 Australian 
Group 2 winner

Post Tomas SO7 Australian
This is a full Australian plus New Zealand showcase and schedule, that has been tested for 25 seasons from season one and played very slowly, a lot of fun has been had playing this schedule, can do no more with it as it’s running like the real racing we have in Australia, from class’s to black tie races, the courses and races have been fixed to perfection, I have built this from the ground up, I hope you do enjoy this as a lot of work has been put into it.

I like to Thank MJ & Grey for the great work they both put in their courses and if I missed anyone else, I Thank you from the bottom of my heart, not to mention Mark for making a world first class Horse Racing Game.

Please back up your files before you download this schedule,
Delete the courses you have before you copy my courses,
And copy everything that is in the download.

Please be patient as this is 1.78 GB of download.

PS. The World is full of sadness and Depression, so please if you don’t like it, just don’t download it, I do hope this will bring a bit of comfort for the people in Australia Victoria as they are in a total lock down for the next six weeks, I truly hope that you have a great time playing this game.

Address :- https://www.mediafire.com/file/c9eup21c ... s.zip/file

Last edited by Tomas on Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:11 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:16 am
Selling plater

Post Re: Tomas SO7 Australian & New Zealand Schedules
Tomas wrote:
You have all the Australian & New Zealand Schedules not to mention the Australian Courses plus the New Zealand, gfx files and horses pics if you want them, my schedules have been tested and they both work fine, Jockeys & Trainers are a wee bit old but I love them all as they where my heroes, but feel free to change them if you don’t like them, I like to thank all the members that had their work in some of the tracks and jockeys way back then, feel free to download them all and get some fun.

With the Downloads you will be getting the Australian flat & Jumps games plus the New Zealand flat & jumps Games with all the Courses.

If you are a new member, you need to delete all the Australian & New Zealand Courses before you can use my own courses.

“Please do adhere! there is over 337MB of downloads, so be patient”.

and please do backup your files before you go deleting.

Hope you enjoy this download and if you need any help with anything feel free to post

Address :- http://www.mediafire.com/file/6n0aw7vet ... s.zip/file

Thanks for this mate, fantastic work.

I have noticed a few things that appear to be incorrect - however I am not fully sure of how easy certain things are to fix.

If you're open to me providing feedback, let me know and I am happy to do so - they don't appear to be big things, just races scheduled on wrong weekends, some races have the wrong group level assigned to them and stuff like that.

Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:51 pm
Group 2 winner

Yes I am fullbull if you can tell me which races are the wrong Group races we both can fix it together mate.

Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:47 pm
Selling plater

Tomas wrote:
Yes I am fullbull if you can tell me which races are the wrong Group races we both can fix it together mate.

Perfect - I will go through everything I've noticed to date. I'll go through the races as they happen in date order (I am getting my information from horseracinginfo.com.au just as an FYI):

Memsie Stakes - should be Group 1 ($1m prizemoney)
Show County Quality - should be Group 3 ($150k prizemoney)
Toy Show Quality - should be Group 3 ($150k prizemoney)
Warwick Stakes - should be renamed Winx Stakes and changed to Group 1 ($500k prizemoney)
Silver Shadow Stakes - should be Group 2 ($200k prizemoney)
Premier's Cup - should be Group 3 and 1900m ($150k prizemoney)
Ming Dynasty Quality - should be moved to Memsie Stakes day and changed to Group 3 ($150k prizemoney)
Dato Tan Chin Nam Stakes - should be renamed Feehan Stakes
McEwen Stakes - should be Group 2 ($150k prizemoney)
Furious Stakes - should be dropped to 1200m
Tramway Handicap- should be changed from handicap to set weights plus penalties (also renamed Tramway Stakes)
Concorde Stakes - should be dropped to 1000m
Makybe Diva Stakes - should be Group 1 (prizemoney $750k)
Makybe Diva Stakes Day and Feehan Stakes day to be switched around on the schedule
Run to the Rose - should be Group 2 (prizemoney $200k) and moved to 10 Sep race meet. As a result, Golden Rose to move to 24 Sep meet)
Kingston Town Stakes - moved from Rosehill to Randwick the following weekend, and changed to set weights plus penalties
Sheraco Stakes - should be Group 2 ($150k prizemoney)
Tibbie Stakes - should be Group 3 ($150k prizemoney)
Underwood Stakes - change to Caulfield (racemeet day after Golden Rose with this race, plus the 2 Guineas preludes)
The Shorts - drop to 1100m
JRA Cup - change to 2040m (or 2050m if you cannot choose 2040m)
WH Stocks Stakes - move to Moir Stakes night
Gloaming Stakes - move to Rosehill on Golden Stakes day
Stan Fox Stakes - move to Randwick on Spring Champion Stakes day
Spring Champion Stakes Day - Group 1 needs to be moved to separate raceday the week after the Epsom/Metrop. Currently Angst Stakes is listed at Rosehill by itself on Oct 8. Change this to Randwick with Spring Champion, Stan Fox, Angst Stakes and Roman Consul Stakes
Baguette Stakes - change name to Gilgai Stakes
The Bart Cummings - should be Group 3 ($300k prizemoney)
The Metropolitan - drop to 2400m (prizemoney increase to $750k)
Hill Stakes - drop to 1800m and move to Epsom day
Thousand Guineas - move to Caulfield Guineas day
Caulfield Guineas - increase prizemoney to $2m
Northwood Plume Stakes - should be Group 3 ($150k prizemoney)
Coongy - move to old Thousand Guineas day (Ladies Day Vase day)
Ladies Day Vase - should be Group 3 ($150k prizemoney)
Caulfield Cup - should be 3yo+ with $5m prizemoney
Norman Robinson Stakes - rename Caulfield Classic
Moonga Stakes - change to set weights plus penalties
Ethereal Stakes - should be Group 3 ($150k prizemoney), also change to set weights plus penalties
City Tstt's Lightning - rename Sydney Stakes. Group 3 1200m ($500k prizemoney) under WFA conditions
Craven Plate - move to Everest day
Crystal Mile - change to WFA conditions
Cox Plate - change to 2040m (or 2050m if only option)
MV Vase - change to 2040m (or 2050m if only option)
Crystal Mile - change to WFA conditions
Moonee Valley Fillies Classic - rename Moonee Valley Oaks and move to Cox Plate Day. Group 2 1600m for 3yo Filles under set weights with penalties ($200k prizemoney)
Tesio Stakes - rename Inglis Mile

Races to be added:

Vain Stakes (Caulfield - 1100m. 3yo C&G set weights plus penalties). Group 3 - $160k prizemoney. Add to Lawrence Stakes day
Quezette Stakes (Caulfield - 1100m. 3yo Fillies only set weights + penalties). Group 3 - $160k prizemoney. Add to Lawrence Stakes day
The Heath (Caulfield - 1100m. 4yo+ set weights plus penalties). Group 3 - $150k prizemoney. Add to Memsie Stakes day
Blue Sapphire Stakes (Caulfield - 1200m 3yo set weights plus penalties). Group 3 - $350k prizemoney. Add to Ladies Day Vase day
Northerly Stakes (Ascot - 1400m 3yo+ handicap). Group 3 - $125k prizemoney. Add race meet on Caulfield Cup day

This will do me for tonight as it's getting late. I will do post-Cox Plate hopefully tomorrow night for you.

Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:03 pm
Selling plater

This covers pretty much all Sydney and Melbourne racing with a bit of other states, from Derby Day weekend through to the end of the Sydney Autumn Carnival. Will try to do Brisbane and Adelaide carnivals tomorrow or later.

Prince of Wales Stakes - move to Asian Beau Stakes Day
Myer Classic - rename Empire Rose Stakes
Lexus Stakes - rename Hotham Handicap
Victoria Derby - change to 2500m and lift prizemoney to $2m
Ascot Vale Stakes - change name to Coolmore Stud Stakes and lift prizemoney to $1m
Mackinnon Stakes - move to following weekend (Stakes Day) and rename Emirates Stakes, plus lift prizemoney to $2m
Emirates Stakes - move to previous weekend (Derby Day) and rename Cantala Stakes
Salinger Stakes - rename Linlithgow Stakes
VRC Carbine Club Stakes - move to Derby Day. Move Chatham Stakes to Stakes Day to accommodate
Begonia Belle Stakes - should be Group 3 ($200k prizemoney)
Ottawa Stakes - should be Group 3 ($150k prizemoney)
Golden Eagle - create racemeet on Derby Day at Rosehill with this being the feature
Maribyrnong Plate - move to Oaks day
Red Roses Stakes - drop to 1000m and should be Group 3 (prizemoney $200k)
Patinack Farm Classic - rename VRC Sprint Classic and remove smaller field tag
Colonel Reeves Stakes - move to WA Champion Fillies Stakes Day
Zipping Classic - Rename Sandown Classic
Kevin Heffernan - should be Group 3 (prizemoney $150k)
Summoned Stakes - should be Group 3 (prizemoney $150k)
Winterbottom Stakes - create Ascot racemeet the following weekend around this feature race. Move to Group 1 status - prizemoney $1m
The Kosciousko - what is this race? It has prizemoney of $13m in the game - I think it should be $1.3m? Group 1 status to be removed (maybe make it a special conditions race?) and move to the Everest racemeet (also change spelling to Kosciuszko)
BJ MacLachlan Plate - rename BJ McLachlan Stakes and change to Group 3 (prizemoney $150k)
WATC Sires Produce & WATC Derby - Move to Friday night racemeet the night before All Aged Stakes (change WATC Derby to Group 2 - prizemoney $400k)
Canonbury Stakes & Widden Stakes - move to Expressway Stakes weekend and move to Group 3 races (prizemoney $150k each)
Expressway Stakes day - move a weekend earlier
Rubiton Stakes - move to Group 2 (prizemoney $200k)
Geoffrey Belmaine Stakes - allow 3yo fillies into the race
Kevin Hayes Stakes - rename Boronia Stakes and change to Group 3 (prizemoney $150k)
Breeders Classic - create Randwick racemeet on Orr Stakes weekend (taking the place of Expressway Stakes day) and move Breeders Classic to this day.
Eskimo Prince Stakes- move to Breeders Classic day. Change to Group 3 (prizemoney $150k)
Royal Sovereign Stakes - move to Queen Elizabeth Stakes Day
CS Hayes Stakes - increase to 1400m
The Vanity - increase to 1400m
Apollo Stakes, Triscay Stakes, Southern Cross Stakes - move to Light Fingers Stakes day
Blue Diamond Stakes - increase prizemoney to $1.5m
Hobartville/Silver Slipper racemeet - move all races to Blue Diamond day (1 weekend earlier)
Millie Fox Quality - rename Millie Fox Stakes and change to set weights + penalties
Blamey Stakes - move to Australian Guineas racemeet
Shaftesbury Avenue Hcp - change to Group 3 (prizemoney $150k)
Chipping Norton Stakes racemeet- move to Australian Guineas weekend (1 weekend earlier) and move from Warwick Farm to Randwick
Surround Stakes - upgrade to Group 1 status (prizemoney $200k)
Wiggle Quality - rename Guy Walter Stakes and upgrade to Group 2 (prizemoney $200k). Also change to 4yo Mares set weights + penalties
Skyline and Sweet Embrace Stakes - move to Chipping Norton Stakes racemeet
Newmarket Handicap - increase prizemoney to $1.25m
Australian Cup - increase prizemoney to $1.5m
Create racemeet on Australian Cup Day at Randwick with the following races moving there - Randwick Guineas, Canterbury Stakes, Challenge Stakes, Todman Stakes, Reisling Stakes, Wenona Girl Handicap and Aspiration Quality
Randwick Guineas - increase prizmoney to $1m
Canterbury Stakes - upgrade to Group 1 status (prizemoney $500k)
Wenona Girl Handicap - upgrade to Group 3 (prizemoney $150k)
Aspiration Quality - upgrade to Group 3 ($150k prizemoney)
Thoroughbred Breeders Stakes - create Flemington racemeet on Saturday after Australian Cup and move this race there
All Star Mile - move this to the above racemeet and make feature race
Coolmore Classic racemeet - move to the weekend earlier
Coolmore Classic - rename Coolmore Stud Classic
Ajax Stakes/Magic Night Stakes/Pago Pago Stakes - move to Coolmore Classic weekend
Sky High Stakes - change to Group 3 ($350k prizemoney)
Maurice McCarten Stakes - change to Group 3 ($150k prizemoney)
Alexandra Stakes - move to William Reid Stakes night
Ranvet Stakes Day - where Ranvet Stakes currently is, move Golden Slipper, George Ryder Stakes,Rosehill Guineas and The Galaxy to this racemeet
NE Manion Quality Cup - move to Group 3 ($150k prizemoney)
Birthday Card Stakes - move to Ranvet Stakes Day
Epona Stakes - move to Group 3 ($150k prizemoney) and change to set weights + penalties
Rosehill Guineas Day - where this race currently is, new races on this day are The BMW, Storm Queen Stakes, Emancipation Stakes, Tulloch Stakes, TL Bailleu Handicap, Doncaster Prelude, Star Kingdom Stakes and Neville Sellwood Stakes
Star Kingdom Stakes - change to 1200m
Neville Sellwood Stakes - change to 2000m and Group 3 ($150k prizemoney)
Current Golden Slipper Day on the game - to be replaced with Randwick (Day 1 of the Championships). Races to include - Doncaster, TJ Smith, ATC Australian Derby, ATC Sires Produce Stakes, Chairmans Handicap, Adrian Knox Stakes, PJ Bell Stakes, Kindergarten Stakes
Doncaster - increase prizemoney to $3m
TJ Smith Stakes - increase prizemoney to $2.5m and remove smaller field
ATC Australian Derby - increase prizemoney to $2m
ATC Sires Produce Stakes - increase prizemoney to $1m
P J Bell Handicap - rename to PJ Bell Stakes, change to Group 3 ($200k prizemoney) and change to set weights + penalties
Current Australian Derby Day on the game - to be replaced with Randwick (Day 2 of the Championships). Races to include - ATC Queen Elizabeth Stakes, Sydney Cup, Queen of the Turf Stakes, ATC Australian Oaks, Percy Sykes Stakes, Royal Sovereign Stakes, Sapphire Stakes, ATC Carbine Club Stakes
ATC Queen Elizabeth Stakes - increase prizemoney to $4m
Sydney Cup - increase prizemoney to $2m
Queen of the Turf - increase prizemoney to $1m and distance to 1600m
ATC Australian Oaks - increase prizemoney to $1m
Royal Sovereign Stakes - increase prizemoney to $1m
Sapphire Stakes - increase prizemoney to $300k
Doncaster day on the game - please move the following races to this day: All Aged Stakes, Champagne Stakes, James HB Carr Stakes, Frank Packer Plate, Hall Marks Stakes, Japan Racing Association Plate
All Aged Stakes - increase prizemoney to $600k
Champagne Stakes - increase prizemoney to $500k
James HB Carr Stakes - move to Group 3 ($150k prizemoney)
Hall Mark Stakes - move to Group 3 ($150k prizemoney)
Japan Racing Association Plate - change name to JRA Plate, move to Group 3 ($150k prizemoney)
All Aged Stakes day on the game - this can be removed from the schedule completely as all Sydney racing consolidated to be a weekend earlier across the board

New Races

Typhoon Tracy Stakes (Moonee Valley - 1200m. 3yo Fillies set weights + penalties) Group 3 - $150k prizemoney. Create racemeet on Friday night before Blue Diamond Stakes Day
Zedative Stakes (Caulfield - 1200m. 3yo C&G set weights + penalties) Group 3 - $150k prizemoney. Replace Victoria Gold Cup with this race at Blue Diamond Stakes Day
Doncaster Prelude (Rosehill - 1600m. 3yo+ handicap). Group 3 - $150k prizemoney. Place on The BMW day (currently Rosehill Guineas day)
Percy Sykes Stakes (Randwick - 1200m. 2yo Fillies set weights + penalties). Group 2 - $1m prizemoney. Place on Queen Elizabeth day

Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:17 pm
Group 2 winner

I pretty much covered the top races and added the new races in the first post, the second post all the races you have there are in the schedule already bar the new ones down the bottom so I will cover them now and get it on the forum to go, mate, are you going to be on for long fullbull? I will be around here later to up date the schedule, thank for you hard work friend.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:37 pm
Selling plater

Tomas wrote:
I pretty much covered the top races and added the new races in the first post, the second post all the races you have there are in the schedule already bar the new ones down the bottom so I will cover them now and get it on the forum to go, mate, are you going to be on for long fullbull? I will be around here later to up date the schedule, thank for you hard work friend.

I should hopefully be on for another hour or so - happy to download and review once you've made the changes. You're welcome for the help - also happy to help in future. I find it quite fun!

Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:55 pm
Selling plater

Also tonight I put more time into listing the correct weekend for the Group racing (particuarly because the changes to the Autumn calendar were so vast), but I think there may be re-alignment needed for Spring too.

What's the best and easiest format for me to do this for you?

What if I create an Excel spreadsheet with the all Group races listed as they're scheduled in 2019? Could you use that to move the races around to the appropriate weekend?

Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:01 pm
Group 2 winner

fullbull wrote:
Also tonight I put more time into listing the correct weekend for the Group racing (particuarly because the changes to the Autumn calendar were so vast), but I think there may be re-alignment needed for Spring too.

What if I create an Excel spreadsheet with the all Group races listed as they're scheduled in 2019? Could you use that to move the races around to the appropriate weekend?

I can't put to much more in the schedule fullbull as the size of the fields will become small mate, we need to maintain the balance, I do have an excel spreadsheet with 2019 schedule, maybe you and I can work together to better the Australian & new Zealand games in course pics, and so on mate, sure is a lot of work, again thank you mate.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:33 pm
Selling plater

Tomas wrote:
fullbull wrote:

I can't put to much more in the schedule fullbull as the size of the fields will become small mate, we need to maintain the balance, I do have an excel spreadsheet with 2019 schedule, maybe you and I can work together to better the Australian & new Zealand games in course pics, and so on mate, sure is a lot of work, again thank you mate.

Maybe send me a DM with your email address, and I can email you directly? I'd like to understand more about how it works as I have limited knowledge about the limitations that exist.

As I mentioned, happy to put in some work if it helps create the most accurate Australian racing schedule possible.

Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:05 am
Group 2 winner

I spoke to mark early this morning some of the racing classes we in Australia have, the game is not equipped to cater for, for example, WFA, Weights Plus Penalties, I had to use that kind of codes , <CONDITIONS>notwongroup=1, and so on, another thing you cannot put to many races in the showcase because you will start to have walk overs in races mate, so you have to keep the balance. so that is as much as I can do until mark changes things around in the future, so far I have run a test on the schedule and it plays very well, did you down load the new schedule and showcase yet? if you have create a game and try it out.

Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:02 am
Selling plater

Tomas wrote:
I spoke to mark early this morning some of the racing classes we in Australia have, the game is not equipped to cater for, for example, WFA, Weights Plus Penalties, I had to use that kind of codes , <CONDITIONS>notwongroup=1, and so on, another thing you cannot put to many races in the showcase because you will start to have walk overs in races mate, so you have to keep the balance. so that is as much as I can do until mark changes things around in the future, so far I have run a test on the schedule and it plays very well, did you down load the new schedule and showcase yet? if you have create a game and try it out.

Happy to have a crack - I downloaded it this morning, and can see the new races in there, and some of the changes I mentioned are done which looks awesome. What about the re-alignment of the races to the correct weekend as per the 2019 schedule? Is that something that can be corrected, or are there limitations within the game preventing this? Understand about race volume limitations (and racing classes limitations), but the main thing for me is prizemoney, group levels and correct schedules - hopefully that's achievable as it creates the best realism.

I'd love to learn how to play around with the database and better understand how it works too. I reckon I'd find it very fun.

Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:59 am
Group 2 winner

you can't have the dates accurate as you also have to cater for the international races, the imitation races are to strengthen the game in 2yo races, early in the season, that's why I created them, that is the best I can do fullbull hopefully you can enjoy it, there are a few people that you need to listen to on here if you want to learn mate, mjtags, bobsworth, simpleminds, qwza, to say the least, these people are good people and they know what they are talking about, my thanks goes out to all of them as I always read what they post and do as they do.
now I am going to start a new Game and hopefully start enjoying it.

If you have any questions always ask mate, if I know it I will be more then happy to answer it, and always be faithful to this game and respect the author for what he created.

Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:40 pm
Handicapper

Hi tomas. Thanks for building this schedule for Australia and New Zealand. It is much appreciated. I wanted to have a look at where you had drawn flatTurf2 & 3 on Flemington so tried to open the map file on the course editor but the editor crashes for both the .map and .bak files. The other courses load up fine. Curiously, Flemington loads up fine in the gameplay.

If you are about to release a new version of the schedule, could you also upload a re-exported Flemington course map please?

Cheers

BTW, thanks for the mention on your earlier post. We have each been contributing at various times over the last five years.

Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:25 am
Group 2 winner

bobsworth13 wrote:
Hi tomas. Thanks for building this schedule for Australia and New Zealand. It is much appreciated. I wanted to have a look at where you had drawn flatTurf2 & 3 on Flemington so tried to open the map file on the course editor but the editor crashes for both the .map and .bak files. The other courses load up fine. Curiously, Flemington loads up fine in the gameplay.

If you are about to release a new version of the schedule, could you also upload a re-exported Flemington course map please?

Cheers

BTW, thanks for the mention on your earlier post. We have each been contributing at various times over the last five years.

bobsworth, Flemington is the work of mjtags mate I couldn't get into the course either as I wanted to reduce the crowd as sometime it slows the game down if the field is big.

Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next