View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Tumble Weed.... 
Selling plater

Post Tumble Weed....
Hi all,
Just a quick post - i feel this forum at the moment is very quiet considering the game only came out of Beta towards the back end of 2019.
Seriously lacking motivation to play at the moment - no recent mods, silks etc.
I am more in to playing the jumps side but in its current status i have no desire to play it - but i still come on here most days checking to see if there has been any new mods/updates released.
I think I enjoyed playing SO6 more than this disappointment.
I understand people have lives and cant be modding all the time & it is time consuming but there just doesnt seem to be much out there at the moment - and i am sure there is others that share the same outlook as me.
Hopefully the game starts picking up.
Thanks.

Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:11 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: Tumble Weed....
Hello dwhit. Did you get my PM earlier today?

Fri May 01, 2020 8:54 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Tumble Weed....
dwhit55 wrote:
Hi all,
Just a quick post - i feel this forum at the moment is very quiet considering the game only came out of Beta towards the back end of 2019.
Seriously lacking motivation to play at the moment - no recent mods, silks etc.
I am more in to playing the jumps side but in its current status i have no desire to play it - but i still come on here most days checking to see if there has been any new mods/updates released.
I think I enjoyed playing SO6 more than this disappointment.
I understand people have lives and cant be modding all the time & it is time consuming but there just doesnt seem to be much out there at the moment - and i am sure there is others that share the same outlook as me.
Hopefully the game starts picking up.
Thanks.

Since lockdown started, I've been spending a lot more time on the game, and have finally managed to get back on to the task of creating my UK-based global schedule. It'll take a few more weeks, but I hope to start posting updates with screenshots and testing reports in the next few days.

There will hopefully be some more activity in the weeks ahead, with mjtags and qwsa also working on updating their mods. Hopefully the forum will pick up a bit. For me, SO7 is a huge improvement on SO6.

EDIT: Just realised the original post was made back in January, but I guess my reply is still relevant!

Fri May 01, 2020 9:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]