View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 bobsworth13 schedule 
Handicapper

Post Re: bobsworth13 schedule
I have enhanced most of the UK courses with new features, mostly roads that follow the course around... and, on a couple of them, repositioning of waypoints. The changes are only on the entities and the terrain, they will not affect the data files. They are on this link, UK courses amended:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1fqepaf2 ... d.zip/file

Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:01 pm
Handicapper

I spotted an error with the jumps course on Wincanton. Here is the corrected version. Thanks. https://www.mediafire.com/folder/slikqy ... _Wincanton

Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:42 pm
Selling plater

Hi Bobsworth,

I have downloaded this yesterday after using start it mod for ages....

ive copied all the instructions like you say and it closes the game whenever i load up Jumps schedule like someone was previously saying? Any ideas on a fix i couldnt seem to find one?

Thanks

Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:01 pm
Handicapper

TheDeanM wrote:
Hi Bobsworth,

I have downloaded this yesterday after using start it mod for ages....

ive copied all the instructions like you say and it closes the game whenever i load up Jumps schedule like someone was previously saying? Any ideas on a fix i couldnt seem to find one?

Thanks

Me and mjtags had a job trying to get the UK jumps schedule (which had used my data) to work. There might be some elements of StartIt's game affecting my data. It might work better if you restore the data that came with the default game and then paste my data over the top of that. Its a bit of a faff, I know, but it might help my jumps schedule to work.

Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:43 am
Selling plater

Hi bobsworth, do you have a link for your jockeys, trainers and owners data? I have had to reinstall the game on a new PC and I can't find the old link for them anywhere!

Thanks again for your hard work

Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:56 pm
Handicapper

Sure, no problem. Do you need the silks files as well?

Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:31 am
Handicapper

aintreematty wrote:
Hi bobsworth, do you have a link for your jockeys, trainers and owners data? I have had to reinstall the game on a new PC and I can't find the old link for them anywhere!

Thanks again for your hard work

Here is the link to the trainer, jockey and owner data in the schedule. https://www.mediafire.com/file/13luepfh ... e.zip/file

Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:49 pm
Selling plater

Perfect! thanks bobsworth!

Much appreciated!

Silks would be great too thanks :)

Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:40 am
Handicapper

3D silks folder to go into C:\Program Files (x86)\Starters Orders 7\3D\race\jockeys: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/zdy4zdebdlouu/jockeys

GFX silks to go into C:\Program Files (x86)\Starters Orders 7\gfx\tables\bmp: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/f2qqzv2b3nbxu/bmp

Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:52 am
Selling plater

bobsworth13 wrote:
3D silks folder to go into C:\Program Files (x86)\Starters Orders 7\3D\race\jockeys: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/zdy4zdebdlouu/jockeys

GFX silks to go into C:\Program Files (x86)\Starters Orders 7\gfx\tables\bmp: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/f2qqzv2b3nbxu/bmp

Amazing, thank you so much!

Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:52 pm
Selling plater

Sorry, I'm going to be a pain now!

I've installed your most recent schedules and everything works fine except for starting a UK Jumps only game. It crashes to desktop before the legends screen.

I can't open your schedule in the in-game editor too, this crashes the game too.

Thanks again!

Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:43 pm
Handicapper

aintreematty wrote:

I've installed your most recent schedules and everything works fine except for starting a UK Jumps only game. It crashes to desktop before the legends screen.

I can't open your schedule in the in-game editor too, this crashes the game too.

Thanks again!

Sorry to hear about that. I have just tested the jumps schedule on my own machine and it works fine. Did you place my schedule into a separate 'mods' folder so you can select that particular mod on the saved games screen?

Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:48 am
Selling plater

bobsworth13 wrote:
aintreematty wrote:

Thanks again!

Sorry to hear about that. I have just tested the jumps schedule on my own machine and it works fine. Did you place my schedule into a separate 'mods' folder so you can select that particular mod on the saved games screen?

I did, how strange! The flat and combined schedules both work but the jumps only don't.

I tried both the UK and Irish Jump schedules and both crashed just before the legends page.

Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:20 pm
Handicapper

aintreematty wrote:
bobsworth13 wrote:
aintreematty wrote:

Thanks again!

I did, how strange! The flat and combined schedules both work but the jumps only don't.

I tried both the UK and Irish Jump schedules and both crashed just before the legends page.

Could you try this please? Overwrite your current bobsworth13 schedule with this. https://www.mediafire.com/file/4bzw6kdo ... e.zip/file

This is such a random bug but I think that what has caused all my jumps schedules to crash is that the UAE folder was missing a list of jumps trainers. Apparently the trainer .db files for all countries need a stack of jumps trainers whether or not the country even has a jumps schedule. So weird!

Well, let me know if this fixes it and, I suppose, if you can load an Irish jumps-only schedule also.

Last edited by bobsworth13 on Mon May 09, 2022 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:40 am
Selling plater

Could you try this please? Overwrite your current bobsworth13 schedule with this.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/2uyvinhp ... e.zip/file

This is such a random bug but I think that what has caused all my jumps schedules to crash is that the UAE folder was missing a list of jumps trainers. Apparently the trainer .db files for all countries need a stack of jumps trainers whether or not the country even has a jumps schedule. So weird!

Well, let me know if this fixes it and, I suppose, if you can load an Irish jumps-only schedule also.[/quote]

Sorry bobsworth, I could have sworn I replied to this last week! this has fixed the UK and IRE jumps only schedules! Thanks again for your hard work! One other thing I've noticed is that the 1st hurdle after the 2mile start on the Cheltenham old course does not get jumped for some reason. The field go slightly to the left of it and don't jump it.

Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next