View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 I Know this is S06 but, It's to do with a mod. 
Handicapper

Post I Know this is S06 but, It's to do with a mod.
Hi All,

This is to do with starters orders 6, but the starters orders 6 and older forums don't seem to be getting anyone in them. But at the same time its to do with a mod, so I didn't know where to put it in the forums.

I have Start It installed (3.0) and I have an error message that appears when I try and start a Irish jumps schedule:

LIB::FATAL ERROR: Fatal: Can't get valid showcaseRaceInit::day
line. Race no: , 25

Any Ideas?

And on the Irish combined schedule when I try to get past the 5th March, it freezes and I have to force SO6 to close.

Again, any ideas?

Thanks,
Yasmin

Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:10 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: I Know this is S06 but, It's to do with a mod.
Yasmin Stott wrote:
Hi All,

This is to do with starters orders 6, but the starters orders 6 and older forums don't seem to be getting anyone in them. But at the same time its to do with a mod, so I didn't know where to put it in the forums.

I have Start It installed (3.0) and I have an error message that appears when I try and start a Irish jumps schedule:

Any Ideas?

And on the Irish combined schedule when I try to get past the 5th March, it freezes and I have to force SO6 to close.

Again, any ideas?

Thanks,
Yasmin

it means on Line 25 in your showcase file a error on that line it could be missing a comma or dot send your showcase to me i will have a look if you dont know what to look for. My e-mail is in Trial race day thread.

Gray

Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

Post Re: I Know this is S06 but, It's to do with a mod.
simpleminds wrote:
Yasmin Stott wrote:
Hi All,

Any Ideas?

Again, any ideas?

Thanks,
Yasmin

it means on Line 25 in your showcase file a error on that line it could be missing a comma or dot send your showcase to me i will have a look if you dont know what to look for. My e-mail is in Trial race day thread.

Gray

Hi,

Thank you for your offer of help I have sent you an email as I don't know what I'm looking for.

Yasmin

Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]