View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 To all the community modders, past and present 
Selling plater

Post To all the community modders, past and present
I recently returned to SO6 having not played the game for a number of years (Been playing mostly PlayStation instead) and having downloaded the vanilla game from steam, was able to come here and obtain the combined schedule I wanted, new courses, new silks and so on, leaving only the jockey and trainer .db file for me to edit and update. As I was ploughing through this task slowly, I marvelled at just how much time and effort must go into the mods that I am able to come and utilise for free, just as I was able to for SO5, S04 and so on. In the last fifteen years plus, it’s been the hard work and generousity in making that work available for anyone to use at will that has made the series so enjoyable to play for me, so I’d just like to offer my thanks. I don’t post here much (does anyone any more?) and never really have, but I appreciate every single one of you and the work you’ve put on on behalf of anonymous players such as myself. Cheers.

Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:29 am
Group 3 winner

Post Re: To all the community modders, past and present
I don't use too many mods. The increment bar, and previously the realistic advertising boards, though been unable to find these again since installing on my new machine a few months back.

I would like to second the appreciation of the OP

Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:16 am
Selling plater

Post Re: To all the community modders, past and present
I agree, thank you to the modders. Much appreciated!

Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]