View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 I need help with a mods of the racetracks of Spain 
Selling plater

Post I need help with a mods of the racetracks of Spain
Good evening mjtags11, I would like your help to be able to make the racetracks of La Zarzuela (where most of the great prizes of Spain are disputed), Lasarte (San Sebastian), Pineda (Seville), Sanlucar de Barrameda (beach), to be able to make a mod of the races of Spain, with their prizes in each racecourse. Could you help me?. I have no idea how to use the racecourse editor, since my level of English is basic and I don't understand many things ... As always, any question or help that I can provide you (websites, photos, etc ..), I am here to your disposition, thank you very much and greetings, I hope your help.

Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:37 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: I need help with a mods of the racetracks of Spain
Sharppractice wrote:
Good evening mjtags11, I would like your help to be able to make the racetracks of La Zarzuela (where most of the great prizes of Spain are disputed), Lasarte (San Sebastian), Pineda (Seville), Sanlucar de Barrameda (beach), to be able to make a mod of the races of Spain, with their prizes in each racecourse. Could you help me?. I have no idea how to use the racecourse editor, since my level of English is basic and I don't understand many things ... As always, any question or help that I can provide you (websites, photos, etc ..), I am here to your disposition, thank you very much and greetings, I hope your help.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=17354

Gray

Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:15 am
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Post Re: I need help with a mods of the racetracks of Spain
The tutorial is very good, but it is completely in English and I can't understand it, could you please some edit even the 2 most relevant racetracks, such as La Zarzuela and San Sebastian, I am in charge of editing the races and their corresponding prizes, I would appreciate it from my heart.

Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]