View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 SO6 Mods 
Handicapper

Post SO6 Mods
I'd put this in the so6 discussion forum, but nobody seems to go on it.

1) How to do you create a schedule in so6? (Tips and advise welcome, I have never done it before)

2) Does anyone have a Irish flat, jumps and combined schedule that they are willing to share?

Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:56 pm
Selling plater

Post Re: SO6 Mods
I’ve not seen an Irish specific schedule on the forum. Making your own can be an extremely arduous and time consuming process due to the showcase file having to match perfectly. It’s a lot of lines and if you’re prone to making mistakes it can become a nightmare. Have you checked for any mods that may have enough updated content enable you to play the Irish combined game while not being specifically for Ireland? If not, you may have to edit your own, that’s not something I’ve managed to do personally, there is some information on the forums explaining how to input the information for the various races.
With all that said, I’d recommend downloading Simpleminds Schedule, along with the additional courses, as that contains a lot of updated Irish courses and races as well as jumps at Auteil etc. I prefer to play UK combined and it’s always been really difficult to obtain a working combined schedule for any edition of SO. I’m currently in my 20th season using SimpleMinds combined schedule and while I have had a few crashes throughout those two decades, it’s never been anything that couldn’t be resolved by reverting to the backup save. A good habit is to also make a copy of your backup save file every few in game months and in the event of the backup failing you have another fail safe. Using this method you should be able to continue indefinitely.

Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]