View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Thinking of scrapping the HK mod 
Selling plater

Post Thinking of scrapping the HK mod
I really want this mod to work but there are a few limitations of the game that make it so i cant do what i want

No Localized names meaning i cant make names realistic to each region and as a result cant make the HK name pool realistic
No way to limit horses from going abroad it is very rare HK horses go abroad but the issue is all i can do is tell the race to be either INT horse based on domestic based so its either everyone goes or no one goes which is just not realistic
A Max of 10 jocks/trainers for foreign nations ... why? this is horrible for designing foreign races
Max of 3 tracks a day ... not an issue in its own right since HK only has 2 tracks but will cause issues when it comes to getting the foreign races up
Shortest distance of 5f major issue if i want to put some quarterhorse racing in or need to put the 4 1/2 races from CT in which i might

IMO i just dont feel i can make a realistic representation of racing in this game due to the limitations of the base game

Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:38 pm
Selling plater

Post Re: Thinking of scrapping the HK mod
Just found out therre is a 10 foreign jock limit

can this be removed?

Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:04 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Thinking of scrapping the HK mod
Somewhere there is a post on secondary jockey limits but I can't find it. This is what my US modded schedule file looks like at top. This is how you do it. It must be in this format. I set my secondary jocks and trainers to 20. I'm assuming you can go higher. It's been a while since I did modding work or even played the game.

Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]