View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 [HELP] How to modify jockey names and spread horse numbers 
Selling plater

Post [HELP] How to modify jockey names and spread horse numbers
Hello new guy playing S07, i knew S06 before but didn't play it.

Here's the things:
1. I try to modify the names of jockey and ADD other on the list, HOWEVER it didn't work. Added jockey DOESN'T shown when played.
2. I try to change game pool and percentage , however most horses where kept by only 1-3 foreign trainers or owners, others only have 1 or even zero. Is there a way to modify and divided it equally?
3. And bonus question, first thing first i'm a money cheater, i was wondering how to MODIFY BETTING? I mean, pari-mutuel means that what you can win is from the betting pool total, so getting 100 million pound/dollar from a handicap i think ISN'T TOO REAL? is there a way to lessen this? By the way i won 100 Million from a 7 Accumulator Bet of 5000 ish bet.

Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:38 am
Selling plater

Post Re: [HELP] How to modify jockey names and spread horse numbe
Zerowindaylami wrote:
Hello new guy playing S07, i knew S06 before but didn't play it.

Here's the things:
1. I try to modify the names of jockey and ADD other on the list, HOWEVER it didn't work. Added jockey DOESN'T shown when played. black screen wallpaper
2. I try to change game pool and percentage , however most horses where kept by only 1-3 foreign trainers or owners, others only have 1 or even zero. Is there a way to modify and divided it equally?
3. And bonus question, first thing first i'm a money cheater, i was wondering how to MODIFY BETTING? I mean, pari-mutuel means that what you can win is from the betting pool total, so getting 100 million pound/dollar from a handicap i think ISN'T TOO REAL? is there a way to lessen this? By the way i won 100 Million from a 7 Accumulator Bet of 5000 ish bet.

I think you can do it!

Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]