View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Aus Schedule? 
Group 1 winner

I haven't heard from Adam in a little while and I have no idea what part of Australia he's in, but given the current catastrophic issues in your country, I hope he's ok.
The problems that existed at the time were ironed out, though I haven't made much headway on the adding courses issue but I know there were additional changes he was making so no point me putting up the workable version for the link previously posted in the mean time, as when his work is completed, a new game would be needed anyway.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:20 pm
Selling plater

Hmm true - hope his alright :cry: Thanks for keeping us posted :)

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:38 am
Handicapper

Any word from Muzza, im in australia, i live in sydney, we have had some shocking weather across the land, not sure which state Muzza is from but hopefully all is ok

Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:57 pm
Handicapper

Post I'm back - safe and sound...
Hi all,

Sorry for falling off the grid for a few months, I have been busy with other projects non-SO4 related and haven't had much of a chance to update the Australian schedule. I live in Brisbane, Queensland - appreciate the concern shown but all is ok.

The good news is that the original schedule I posted works fine and am happy to release it. There are a few issues however that I want to fix up (or would like fixed) before releasing a v2.0:

- Moonee Valley and Doomben courses are incorrect. Especially Moonee Valley as the winning post is in different positions on "the straight" depending on what race distance is. Same with Doomben, winning post is ok, it is the starts that are the issue.
- Melbourne and Sydney Autumn Festivals - the schedule I based is from the 2009/10 season, since then both carnivals have shifted key races to different dates (and tracks), as well as the emergance of night racing. Now that we have ssen it here IRL, I think the scheduling for the carnivals makes more sense and would like the schedule to reflect that.
- @Dancing Brave- has there been any advancements on adding new courses? I do see that Jupiter Jimmy has added heaps of new courses on his UK jumps/flat schedule, I wonder if the Australian schedule can be fixed. I am considering dropping the Magic Millions races from the schedule altogether anyways as, other than a lot of money, does not add to the game experience.

Let me know if there is anything else that can be done within reason...

Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:46 am
Handicapper

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:33 pm
Handicapper

Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2