View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Graphics Problem Folks 
Selling plater

Post Graphics Problem Folks
Hello folks ok Ive come in with a slight problem if anyone has any time to try to help me out.. The last time I upgraded my patch I got new horses that are not the same as the ones I had in the previous patch which I believe to be better! The other horses I believe were from Thomas Graphics that I downloaded as soon as first posted.. I cant seem to get these horse graphics back what ever I try..

My last problem is a silks problem! The silks during my races are the original silks that come with the game.. Even though everywhere else the silks are Thomas that I downloaded.. So during a race beside all the horse names they would have a litle picture of Thomas's silks but the silks n teh jockeys would match.. If anyone could help it would be great.. I checked in the bmps folder and Thomas silks are the only ones I can see

Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:55 pm
Group 3 winner

To get Thomas's graphics and silks to work you need to roll back to a previous patch I believe.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:13 pm
Selling plater

Could you or anyone else email me the last patch?

Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:43 pm
Selling plater

Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:44 pm
Selling plater

You can get Thomas graphics working with the most recent patch. I think that the pack was updated to accommodate this somewhere in the game mods threads.....

Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]