View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 An easier way to edit schedules 
Selling plater

Post An easier way to edit schedules
Hi Folks

I'm far from genius with any tech stuff but as a racing fan who was confined to home for a period i bought and loved SO4. Immediately wanted a better schedule and started messin around (sound familiar?) and before I Knew it I was reinstalling every 5 minutes and I reckon lots of folk have been there judging from the forums. This has worked for me and I reckon it's all about keping data carefully formatted. First download this fab freeware program at;

http://www.asap-utilities.com/

Using the decrypter and ASAP and excel's built in functions to verify my results I've found my schedule works fine for me and I've got the 2011 flat season going with Champs Series (races switched), prestige maidens (convival etc) and a rational foreign schedule with better French options.

Takes a bit of time to learn how to use ASAP but once you do it should make it much easier to work with schedules and showcases.

PS: BIG TIP-Construct your schedule backwards from your completed showcases you'll get less errors and avoid preps and field adjustments

PPS: Don't ask me for the schedule as I really don't want to address a lot of help requests, I hope once you get used to using the utility you'll find it easier

Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]