View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Help! 
Selling plater

Post Help!
Hello,

Small problem (hopefully!). Downloaded a few of the mods on here and pasted them into the relevant folders (overriding the original files), and now when I load a new game and try and auction the horses you begin with it just doesn't work. I click on the auction button and it comes up with it's usual thing "horse to be auctioned" or whatever but it doesn't go to auction. Sometimes the little icon indicating that it is to be auctioned doesn't appear next to the name.

I've tried installing that latest patch again but the problem persists. Any ideas or is it a case where I'll have to uninstall and then re-install again?

Thanks

Wed May 09, 2012 8:24 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Help!
Happens to me mate on patch v1.04 on jumps game, going to try flat game and see if that's any better, also at auction not many horses or non at all, will again test this on the flat side and get back here and post my findings.
I know a few people are experiencing this so in another patch I reckon it will be fixed but your mods will need to be included again apart from DB's

Wed May 09, 2012 8:35 pm
Selling plater

Exxplozion,

I was in a flat game when it happened. Downloaded the Jockey, Trainer, Sponsor boards, tipster and horse pics from a few links on here and it's caused the issue which I mentioned.

Think I may just uninstall and then reinstall again as I've read the thread on here that Mark started saying that any mods could crash the game. I know that was for SO4 and this is SO5, but it may be the same?!

Wed May 09, 2012 8:40 pm
Selling plater

Just re-installed. Like I think you were saying it must be the patch and I thought it was the mods that I downloaded! Funny thing is that when I played last night I sold all the horses no problem with the latest patch installed. Weird!

Wed May 09, 2012 9:01 pm
Group 1 winner

Just checked mate and it looks like the mod from the gfx pack off DB, not 100% sure yet but will take the mods out and see if it comes back and I am on v1.04 which wasn't causing an issue regarding the auction, will post back in a mo.

Wed May 09, 2012 9:09 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Reply
It was a little issue with the latest patch. It appears on the day you send them to auction, then disappears again the following day. The fix has already been made and will be in the next patch. It's not mod related, you'll find generally that data mods are more likely to cause issues than the gfx ones.

Wed May 09, 2012 9:20 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Reply
Dancing Brave wrote:
It was a little issue with the latest patch. It appears on the day you send them to auction, then disappears again the following day. The fix has already been made and will be in the next patch. It's not mod related, you'll find generally that data mods are more likely to cause issues than the gfx ones.

Cheers DB I just reinstalled the game with no mods and it was the same and as you say it is in the next patch, thanks mate. :D

Wed May 09, 2012 9:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]