View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 9:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Horses PNG 
Selling plater

Post Horses PNG
Anybody have the collection for the updated gfx of the horses as theres only 1png an 3png available an what folder do they go in horses_0 folder or horses_1 folder thats if people have them cheers

Tue May 15, 2012 6:23 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: Horses PNG
I'm not sure if you're talking about the race graphics mod I'm making? If so, the full pack should be available very soon. And the ones you have now go in horses_0. That's if you mean mine, otherwise I'm not too sure?

Wed May 16, 2012 2:06 am
Selling plater

Post Re: Horses PNG
yea mate im on about the ones you have done there immense top quality stuff i think mark should get you aboard for the next starters orders an make sum quality graffics !! anyways av got the 3 files upto now so im just woundering do they go into the horse_0 folder then an overight them an wont it affect the game as there will be other pages diffrent or not cheers sabella for you work an cheers for your champion lion II horse aswel been using it as a stud & got sum decent horses from it aswel m8 so thanks alot if you can help about the horses png files then great stuff...

Wed May 16, 2012 8:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]