View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 1:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Modding Horse Files 
Selling plater

Post Modding Horse Files
Can you mod the horses .hrs file?

I'm assuming that this is not possible since simply it might lead to cheating in the League. But let's ignore the League for a second. Assuming that if you mod the hrs file, then it can be detected. Which I don't know if that's true, but hopefully it is for the rest of my idea.

Here is what I would want to do. I came up with the idea last year of being able to race against the likes of Secretariat and Seabiscuit and Nijinsky and Phar Lap etc.

I think it could be done (I think... I hope) in Race Builder. If we could edit the .hrs file and then just create Secretariat, then essentially we would *have* Secretariat in the Race Builder. Once we have Secretariat we could then race all of our horses against the great horses of all time.

I'm sure it would take some skill to replicate a great horse and make it realistic but it would probably be fun to try. Then people could trade great horses that they have created on the forums.

Sun May 27, 2012 5:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]