View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 ... 102  Next
 Start It SO7 Mod 5.1.5 (Worldwide Mod) 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Start It SO7 Mod 5.1.4 (Worldwide Mod)
bobsworth13 wrote:
Hi mjtags. I have got the full collection of Irish courses. Some drawn by simpleminds and you might have some that I had drawn. I can send you the course files all the same.

I have all of those in the mod currently - however I know some of the ones that Simpleminds did are missing some of the undulations and characteristics of the courses, with Bellewstown being one of them (missing the uphill stretch, downhill back). So some improvements may be necessary for some of the irish courses. Most are very good, but some are missing a few details that will help bring them out.

Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:21 am
Profile WWW
Selling plater

Hello mjtags11, how are you running the zarzuela racecourse?
I am looking forward to it, since it is in that racecourse where most of the country's great prizes are run.
If you need any help write me to my email and I can help you, as with the Lasarte racecourse in San Sebastian.
Great work with mods, greetings.

Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:42 pm
Selling plater

Hi MJ,

My suggestion would be looking at Krefield, Germany again as I've noticed there is a glitch at the 2 furlong marker. The horses start running backwards for a few strides before returning running normally. This has happened during every race I've viewed at that track. Has anyone else observed this?

Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:03 am
Selling plater

anyone had an issue with Epsom? My game seems to be quitting with about 0.5f to go in any race I watch at Epsom.

Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:22 pm
Selling plater

jj wrote:
anyone had an issue with Epsom? My game seems to be quitting with about 0.5f to go in any race I watch at Epsom.

I haven't experienced any issues with MJ's updated Epsom mod jj.

Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:48 am
Selling plater

First off, love your work. These mods make this game a must own for all racing fans.

How about creating the 1905 Belmont Park? The first Belmont Stakes actually started on a course where the current training track is located then ended down the main stretch. Races ran clockwise, and with the chute you can run a 12 furlong one turn race. There were also hurdles on the inner turf course. Figure it would be an opportunity to get a little creative.

This article includes a diagram of the old course(s)

http://www.brisnet.com/content/2017/06/ ... que-route/

Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:04 pm
Selling plater

Once I've used the StartIt mod to create a game, do I need to select StartIt mod every time I run the game from the opening screen, or is it all set at that point? Gonna be hard to remember to do that every single time... thanks for any help!

Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:14 pm
Selling plater

Does anyone know if I need to select the Start It mod on the opening screen every time I dive into my game I started the mod with previously, or is it safe to just load normally, as the game has already been created with Start It?

Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:14 pm
Group 1 winner

hyperstork wrote:
Does anyone know if I need to select the Start It mod on the opening screen every time I dive into my game I started the mod with previously, or is it safe to just load normally, as the game has already been created with Start It?

I always choose the startup mod on every load just to be on the safe side. Doesn't take more than a second or two.

Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:44 am
Selling plater

I've just logged on to say how much I'm enjoying the new updates.
Thank you very much. I'm properly grateful.
So much for the saying that you get nothing for nothing in this life.

Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:33 pm
Selling plater

Hi, Does anyone know of a fix for Woodbine, horses appear to be running between two rails.

Thanks, love the mod.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:13 pm
Handicapper

Anyone else using this MOD experiencing the broodmares with multiple foals in one season issue for NPC trainers? Is this MOD related or a game defect?

Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:53 pm
Selling plater

marklaker wrote:
Anyone else using this MOD experiencing the broodmares with multiple foals in one season issue for NPC trainers? Is this MOD related or a game defect?

Some of MY mares are doing that.

I noticed some of my in-foal mares will actually drop the foal before the end of the year as a yearling. Then when the new year starts, they are 2yos. Not all of them, though. Weird.

Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:55 am
Handicapper

axeracing wrote:
marklaker wrote:

Some of MY mares are doing that.

I noticed some of my in-foal mares will actually drop the foal before the end of the year as a yearling. Then when the new year starts, they are 2yos. Not all of them, though. Weird.

I had that happen as well. From what I discovered while searching through older posts, the horse that drops the foal early can then be bred again that year and drop another after the turn of the year. These are both obvious glitches I wish the developer would address or at least respond to, but with the exception of the online forum and a very few select threads, this board is a ghost town.

Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:47 pm
Selling plater

I think i figured it out. Starting in November i started monitoring my mares in foal each day. On December 16 they started dropping their foals into the yearling folder in the order that i bred them. I'm assuming it has something to do with the schedule being longer than the vanilla one. So next season i will not start breeding until February and see if that fixes the issue.

There was another issue with the UK Flat schedule i had. So far, 4 races at Deauville in December have crashed to desktop when loading. If i skip the race, the results show up fine. It just crashes when trying to actually watch the race. It isn't an issue with the track, as it works fine before December. I have no clue what is going on with that one...

I also have the problem when trying to start a jumps schedule where it crashes while building form. I tried 10 years, 1 year, no difference.

With all of that said, I love this mod so far! Great stuff! It makes the game so much more realistic. Thank you.

Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 ... 102  Next