View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102
 Start It SO7 Mod 5.1.5 (Worldwide Mod) 
Handicapper

Post Re: Start It SO7 Mod 5.1.5 (Worldwide Mod)
Two questions for anyone with the requisite knowledge: 1) If I wanted to change the percentage of foreign horses in the horse pool from say 15 to 20 I would modify the [fpoolperc]15 to read [fpoolperc]20 in the _sched_f-Start It.db, correct? 2) What would I achieve if I modified [secondary_nat] to reflect [secondary_nat]can? in otherwords, what does making Canada a secondary nationality get me?

Thanks in advance for anyone who can weigh-in!

Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:38 pm
Selling plater

I have a question. It seems to me that there are way more courses than can be used. Example: Im doing a North America game, even put my stable in Canada but I only ever get Woodbine showing up in the schedule. None of the other Canadian tracks ever seem to come up.

Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:40 pm
Handicapper

Just a couple of questions, and I am sorry but there are 102 pages here so...
1. Can you use this and still do the online racing league?
2. Is this save game compatible and you can install it at the beginning of a season, or do you have to start a new game?
Thank you in advance for any help you can give.

Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:12 pm
Selling plater

I'm having the same issue as Vyrago, I put my Start It as directed but I also only get 2 race courses in the US which seems odd? So I don't think the mod is working for me but then I realized I have the steam one installed. Do I need to have the non-steam one installed in order for this mod to work properly?

Edit: It works, I just messed up where I was placing the new courses. It works for steam, thanks!

Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:25 am
Selling plater

Hi all, thank you for the amazing mods, where can i see the start it patch notes just so i can see what they add? i have .1 and wondered what the others add

Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:32 am
Selling plater

Hello

I love your game, just added your Start it Mod , real new at doing this stuff. I believe it worked. I have a few questions though , I hope someone will be able to answer.

1. The UK racing doesn’t match the Irish racing example is the purses do not match Ireland’s is more up to date, and the UK racing and not too many South African options as the July handicap is missing.

2. On the Irish game there are no USA horses as all foreign horses raced in the Kentucky Derby and all of the breeder cup races, it says 0 for North America , New Zealand, Australia and Singapore. Not sure if that is correct. If I play UK the United States has horses, the only ones that do not have horses is NZ, Singapore, Spain and SA. Be cool if Brazil was in it lol

3. The purse money is lower on the UK side than the Irish side.

I appreciate any feedback thank you

Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:52 am
Selling plater

Hi I’ve tried to install the mod and it shows up on the menu when starting a new game but no new course's show neither does any new races it showes it downloaded but nothing new showing

Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:18 pm
Selling plater

I followed the instruction to install the mod. The mod options I have when starting a game are 3D, gfx and db have no idea what I'm doing wrong but can't seem to get the mod into the game.

Any help would be appreciated!

Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:18 pm
Selling plater

You still around MJ? It's been some years! I'm getting back into the game and it's sadly dead here, did people move to a discord server or something?

Btw, Meadowlands on your mod is broken, trying to view a race there results in a crash; I'm assuming I didn't do anything wrong since all the other tracks work fine.

Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102