View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102  Next
 Start It SO7 Mod 5.1.5 (Worldwide Mod) 
Handicapper

Post Re: Start It SO7 Mod 5.1.4 (Worldwide Mod)
hyperstork wrote:
Does anyone know if I need to select the Start It mod on the opening screen every time I dive into my game I started the mod with previously, or is it safe to just load normally, as the game has already been created with Start It?

The schedule is built into the game at that stage, so not selecting the mod on each load doesn't seem to change too much for me. It's mainly the number of horses and secondary nations it loads at the start of each season to fill races that might be different in the modded schedule - which has cleared up some slow-down issues and/or lag I previously experienced on previous versions.

I don't think it truly matters enough for me to notice or experience issues, but of course selecting it each time is probably the safest option overall.

Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:47 am
Profile WWW
Selling plater

Does anyone else have any issues with this mod when launching a jumps save? I've loaded flat saves successfully but the game either crashes or freezes whenever I try to start a jumps only or combined flat/jumps save.

Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:44 pm
Selling plater

Hi everyone, I've been frustrated a few days ago, I installed everything correctly, when starting a new game, on the Legend screen, that I select all, or deselect all, and that I launch the button "start a new game", the game crashes, and it is impossible for me to play the mod, would you have a solution please?

PS: sorry I am French and I use google trad for communication, because my English is terrible ;-)

Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:42 am
Selling plater

Hi, wonder if anyone can help? I seem to be having similar issues to others above.

When I try to start a new jumps file using the "Start It" Mod, the game crashes before the 'building form' bar reaches the end. Anyone got any ideas why this is? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:38 pm
Selling plater

hello guy's

i love your startit mod but i have a question, when i use the mod doing a UK flat only schedule the Epsom derby meeting the races crash, i don't know if anybody else has this problem, maybe it can get fixed if your going to be doing startit patch 5.5 soon, also if you could have a look at the woodbine meeting as it has like the stalls in between two rail's it has half the horses running in one track and the rest in an other, apart from those two issues everything else is great so keep up the great work :D

Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:49 am
Handicapper

The Woodbine issue was caused, I think, by the course map being tagged as right-handed when it should be marked as left-handed. MJ - could you fix this for the next patch?

Epsom meeting crash - Does race video form the Epsom April meeting (April 23) work? If the video crashes there as well, perhaps the course map needs to be re-exported.

Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:06 am
Group 1 winner

I'll take a look and make those updates this weekend.

Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:35 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

I've made the updates on my end.
Will upload the next patch today or tomorrow.

Been working on something that hopefully will fix the jumps side. Needed a ground up rebuild of some things and hoping that will fix it. Likely out end of this month or early next.

Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:09 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Start It SO7 Mod 5.1.5 (Worldwide Mod)
Start It 5.1.5 Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/file/gfxlrki6aspjtp9/Start_It_5.1.5_Patch.zip/file

This patch updates the following:
* Doncaster - Added Winning Post; Added Tents; Added Banners
* Epsom - Added Winning Post; Added Banners; Added Crowd; Added Festival
* Hexham - Added Winning Post; Added Missing Fence
* Huntingdon - Added Winning Post; Added Banners
* Kelso - Added Banners; Fixed Grandstands; Added Historic Grandstand; Added Thomson Monument
* Leicester - Added Banners; Fixed Grandstands; Added Chase Course Home Stretch (now outside flat course)
* Plumpton - Added Winning Post; Fixed Grandstands
* Sedgefield - Added Winning Post; Fixed Grandstands
* Southwell - Added Winning Post Banners; Added Video Screen
* Stratford - Added Winning Post; Added Banners
* Taunton - Added Flags/Power Station Near Winning Post; Fixed Stands
* Uttoxeter - Added Winning Post; Added Banners; Added Logo on Grandstand
* Warwick - Added St Mary's Church; Added Banners
* Wetherby - Added Winning Post; Added Banners
* Wincanton - Added Winning Post; Added Banners
* Windsor - Added Winning Post; Added Banners
* Wolverhampton - Added Winning Post; Added Banners
* Worcester - Added Ads Near Winning Post
* Yarmouth - Added Winning Post; Added Environment
* York - Added Winning Post; Added Banners; Added Clock Tower; Added 7f Chute
* Chantilly - Fixed Thanks to Bobsworth
* Deauville - Fixed Thanks to Bobsworth
* Woodbine - Fixed Gate Issue

Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:40 am
Profile WWW
Handicapper

Two questions I'm hoping someone can help this clueless noob with:

1) In the 5.1.5 Patch, why are there two flat schedule db files in the USA folder - sched_f.db and sched_f-Start It.db? What's the distinction?

2) Previous to 5.1.3 there was only a USA folder under the db folder, but 5.1.3 and 5.1.4 both have a "US" folder in addition to the USA folder, with featureraces_flat.db and racecourse.db files inside. What's distinction? Should those files be pasted to the USA folder?

Thanks in advance!

Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:38 am
Group 1 winner

marklaker wrote:
Two questions I'm hoping someone can help this clueless noob with:

1) In the 5.1.5 Patch, why are there two flat schedule db files in the USA folder - sched_f.db and sched_f-Start It.db? What's the distinction?

2) Previous to 5.1.3 there was only a USA folder under the db folder, but 5.1.3 and 5.1.4 both have a "US" folder in addition to the USA folder, with featureraces_flat.db and racecourse.db files inside. What's distinction? Should those files be pasted to the USA folder?

Thanks in advance!

Those are personal db files that apparently snuck their way into the download. You do not need to do anything with them. The ones labeled "Start It" are the old files; the unlabled ones are my files which contain some fictional races in the US at some of my favorite tracks. You can remove those and rename the Start It ones to replace.
Will remove in next patch. No need to paste any files from US folder. 5.1.5 satisfies that.

Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:26 am
Profile WWW
Selling plater

I have just downloaded this mod as per the instructions & all patches etc
I go to start the Jumps game and just crashes to desktop before the load bar reaches the end - no error code.

Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:13 am
Selling plater

dwhit55 wrote:
I have just downloaded this mod as per the instructions & all patches etc
I go to start the Jumps game and just crashes to desktop before the load bar reaches the end - no error code.

Can anyone help with why this happens ?
The Flat game loads fine - but the jumps & combined it crashes mid way through loading.

Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:55 pm
Group 1 winner

As had been state previously in this thread, jumps/combined game does have bugs. Often a game cannot be started as it, so currently just flat only.

A long awaited fix is in the works, but since the issue isn't always replicated on end but is always occurring in others platforms.

Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:51 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

I just downloaded all of 5.1.1, 5.1 Courses and then all of the patches, installed them in order and tried to play the game but when I tried to race at Epsom, the game crashed to desktop.

It didn't do that next time I raced which was at Musselburgh.

Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102  Next