View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 6:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Football Discussion 
Group 1 winner

Anyone think my Rangers/Villa double has a chance? :shock:

More annoyed with myself, I tried my hardest to squeeze Carroll into my team but couldn't fit him in.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:36 pm
Group 1 winner

why the f**k is rooney not even in the squad.

come on chicarito woooo, we r winning that title back this year.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:05 pm
Group 1 winner

EVANS = AWFUL DEFENDER.
NANI = HE SHOULD BE FINED FOR THAT. YOU WOULD OF PUT YOUR MONEY ON HIM MISSING.
BERBATOV = HE IS TOO EASY.

Utd will do well to finish in the top 3.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:27 pm
Group 1 winner

hahah jay ur funny. of course man u will finish in the top 3!!!!i know ur bet lost but thats a bit silly sayin we'd do well to finish top !!

we drew that game because of evans. never mind nani's miss, we scored due to the pressure we put on them once he came on for the shit park. evans was awful all game and cost us 3 points

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:30 pm
Group 1 winner

I am being serious mate. Utd fans are always saying we will win the league. Why will you this year? You're a one man team. FACT!

Chelsea will piss all over you! That is serious.

Cech better than Van Der Sar
Bosingwa better than O'Shea, Rafael and Neville
Terry better than Vidic
Alex better than Evans, Ferdinand & Smalling.
Cole and Evra as good as each other.
Malouda, Lampard and Essien are better than anyone in your midfield.
Drogba better than Rooney
Anelka better than any of your other strikers.

Apart from Wayne Rooney, who is in your team makes you think you will win the league? Answer = No one.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:40 pm
Group 1 winner

We beat Chelsea 3-1 in the community shield remember. Fulham played well but the margins are small in football and Nani's miss was a good save. Evans was terrible though, Ferdinand can't get fit quick enough. Whoever out of Chelsea and Man Utd keeps their central defence partnership the longest will win the league.

Long way to go yet.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:45 pm
Group 1 winner

That was a training game. You were up for it more!

It was a good save but Van Der Sar would have tucked that away. I'd of put my house on that very very poor mans Ronaldo missing it. Evans wouldn't look at of place of Stockport County.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:49 pm
Had a feeling Fulham were gawnna get a draw today, dunno why

Villa are goind downhill without Oneil

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:59 pm
All the money that gets spent in England yet the Spanish League is still a country mile ahead

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:02 pm
Group 1 winner

I disagree, I think The Premiership is the best league in the world and the Spanish league spends a load more surely?

Any league is better than the Scottish league :lol:

I'd rather watch the Finnish league.

Last edited by Harris Tweed on Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:03 pm
So would I, but were broke as a joke, yous have money to burn, and take all the foreigners out ure left with a pretty average league

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:04 pm
Group 1 winner

Foreigners make football leagues. The few foreigners that go to Scotland make it abit interesting like all leagues.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:06 pm
Group 1 winner

It just shows how terrible the English youth academy is. I wouldn't put money on England winnning the WC in the next 50 years. It's daft prediction but the foreign youth setups piss all over ours.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:07 pm
Dont get me wrong, the Premiership is a top league, I just think no one can touch Spain, strongest league in the world to me and you see the best football being played there, and the majority of the best players in the world. Alot of whom wouldn't go near England.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:10 pm
Your right Jay, over in Spain n that, they get taught to pass the ball and keep it on the ground, dosent matter what position you play, there all comfortable on the ball and thats what its all about. Natural class, over here its about who can run the fastest and who is the strongest, thats who gets through in the Youth Teams here, I beleive there is alot of ability over here, we just cant be arsed dedicating ourselfs to get to the fitness level it you need to be at thses days. Scotland used to produce World Class players, it cant just have vanished.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next