View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Superbowl 
Group 1 winner

...and that ladies and gentlemen concludes this weeks discussion on obesity rates in the North Of England.

Thats actually quite good for you STEEVO!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:14 pm
Group 1 winner

You dont talk much football on this forum, how are you beloved Preston getting on? :lol: (PNE = Another one of your ex forum names)

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:14 pm
Last time I looked they were 4-1 down to Leeds and won 6-4.

But I don't support Preston mate Steve does.

Funny how you have changed the subject to football.

When your intellect has given out talk football - it always works.

I will tell him you were asking about him at school tomorrow mate.

Night Night

Tomas (Night) Son Of JC Night

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:23 pm
Group 1 winner

Now you're pretending to be one of your pupils. Only you Stalking Steevo the Paedo would know so much ABOUT ME.

See you upstairs sweetie. xx

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:26 pm
There are no upstairs in Stockport sheds. :D.

Last edited by Rivers on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:28 pm
Group 1 winner

...and that ladies and gentlemen concludes this weeks discussion on obesity rates in the North Of England.

...next week we discuss gambling. How one man lost £750 on a football bet.

...the week after that we talk about debt and what the future holds for Inadequate, obese, gamblers with money problems and virtual lives living in the slums of Stockport.

That actually made me laugh. Good work Steve. You have to stop editing posts though. Cant you think on your feet?

Last edited by Harris Tweed on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:29 pm
Group 1 winner

There are no upstairs in Stockport sheds. :D.

Ok in the shed we go then.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:30 pm
Dont forget to tune in to that programme.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:34 pm
Group 1 winner

Dont forget to tune in to that programme.

Late night love at 10 on Imagine FM? Please Steve not again.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:35 pm
Group 1 winner

Night guys. Steve has Lionel Ritchie's Hello playing quite loud so that means I have to go....

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:45 pm
...... and after years of poverty the mind begins to get delusional. Tune in next week when we look at what the government is doing to bring back our Stockport scum drug abusers from the very brink.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:49 am
Group 1 winner

I couldn't possibly comment Joe. I've already made an outrageously large two posts about Arsenal this week and if I were to make it three, a certain teacher <cough cough> might well implode and then where would our education system be. Kids would start to butcher the proud English language, hang around street corners, carry shiny sharp instruments of terror, start drinking and canoodling while under age, and even spitting for no reason. No, I'm not prepared for that happen, not in this great country, not while I live here so I stand by my initial statement, for the good of civilization, for the good of education; my response to you Sir is no comment!!

Like that DB!! :) Although I reckon we should simmer down now lads. We've all made our views clear, we all know we disagree so lets agree that we will never agree and let it be.

Jason I am honestly shocked you are so young! Even if I were making plenty of money I wouldn't have to guts (yet) to put the kind of bets you put on. Good on you! So long as you're winning...!

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:13 am
Moved over to the dark side Supercat? - was only a question of time I suppose.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:09 am
Group 1 winner

Not at all Rivers. It was nice to get an email from Steve too! I just liked DB's reference to young people today! Something that drives me mad.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:42 am
Group 1 winner

I didnt STAKE £750.00 Supercat lol. That was my potential winnings swiped with minutes to go. 8)

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next