View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 HELP - Game breaking bug - Schedule issue 
Selling plater

Post HELP - Game breaking bug - Schedule issue
Hi, hoping somebdoy can help me or give me some ideas to get over my problem

Currently in Season 9 of my game, had a crash on save last night so reverted to a previous save and I noticed what is happening is I've entered numerous horses into races as normal, both flat and jumps, this all works fine but when I save the game these entrances are gone from the schedule screen yet in the race card itself the horse is still booked in to run, even though on the decleration screen it's showing the horse has no race pending

I cancelled down all these entrances and thought I had got over the problem but this morning I've entered two horses into races Jan 1st (I'm currently on Dec 27th) yet as soon as I save the game these races do not appear against the horses upcoming races, yet they are still on the race card for that day, which I presume is leading to the game crashing, same problem. It seems, for some reason it's not writing/updating the schedule when I save the game, has anybody got any suggestions I can try to get over this? So deep into my game would hate to lose it now :-(

If it helps in any way I also noticed for the first time ever the diary bug where I had entered horses to run and the PC was trying to enter different horses to the ones I selected?

Thanks in advance

Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]