View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:38 am



Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 race entryl 
Author Message
Selling plater

Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:42 pm
Posts: 4
Post race entryl
Hi i have uploaded my horses to my stable,but are having difficulty entering races can anyone help Thankyou.


Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:52 pm
Profile
Group 1 winner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:56 pm
Posts: 5254
Location: uk
Post Re: race entryl
dalyinfo wrote:
Hi i have uploaded my horses to my stable,but are having difficulty entering races can anyone help Thankyou.




Entries are Not Open Yet give me 5minutes then Try.


Gray

_________________
simple in mind but wonderful in young life
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNzbn9 ... idx5pNkHaQ


Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:42 pm
Posts: 4
Post Re: race entryl
simpleminds wrote:
dalyinfo wrote:
Hi i have uploaded my horses to my stable,but are having difficulty entering races can anyone help Thankyou.




Entries are Not Open Yet give me 5minutes then Try.


Gray

Hi when are entries open and how do i enter Thankyou.


Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:19 pm
Profile
Group 1 winner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:56 pm
Posts: 5254
Location: uk
Post Re: race entryl
dalyinfo wrote:
simpleminds wrote:
dalyinfo wrote:
Hi i have uploaded my horses to my stable,but are having difficulty entering races can anyone help Thankyou.




Entries are Not Open Yet give me 5minutes then Try.


Gray

Hi when are entries open and how do i enter Thankyou.



Do You have Jockey Silks ? if not you need to upload some here is the Jockey Silk Size 40x40 Pixels save as PNG and name the silks with no spaces. You wont be able to enter anything until you have Jockey silks Edit Your Stable details to upload Silks.

Gray

_________________
simple in mind but wonderful in young life
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNzbn9 ... idx5pNkHaQ


Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:42 pm
Posts: 4
Post Re: race entryl
Hi Thankyou Simpleminds very Helpfall.


Wed May 02, 2018 3:12 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.