View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Jockey Rush Issues 
Selling plater

Post Jockey Rush Issues
Hi,

I did try to send in a support ticket through the website, but I am not sure if it was the correct one or not as I have not received a response back yet, so I thought I would try on here to see if anyone can help.

I recently bought Jockey Rush directly from Jockey Rush website, and I have installed the game and also the update 1.081, which I assume is the latest update.

However, with the update installed, I have been unable to change the resolution at all from 1280*720 in full screen mode. Whenever I select a new resolution (1920*1080 for example) and restart the game, it always defaults back to 1280*720, I have even tried editing the log file but that has not worked either.

Also, when I first had the game installed and I went to look for the log file, I noticed that the folder in documents was called StartersOrders6, and after I noticed that, I wondered if that was what was causing the problem, so I renamed the folder to Jockeyrush, since doing that though, I have uninstalled the game, and deleted all folders out of documents and the install folder, and now when I re-install the game the only folder I get is jockeyRush, which when I load the game a log file does not get created, but if I copy that folder and rename it to StartersOrders6 a log file is then created. Is there a reason this is causing issues?

Finally, how would I go about un-licensing my game from a specific machine? As I have tried to uninstall the game and deleted all files and folders (that I am aware of) relating to Jockey rush, and I have also deleted the licence file from C:\ProgramData\Logs but when I restart my machine and reinstall the game, it is still showing as being licensed? As I have been trying to do a 100% clean install to see if that would fix the problems but so far it has not done so.

Cheers
Mark

Thu May 09, 2019 6:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]