View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Bug reporting thread. 
Selling plater

Post Re: Bug reporting thread.
Just updated on iOS, but unfortunately it still doesn't work. Maybe it's just my device.

Appreciate you guys addressing the issue so quickly. Hopefully it'll work soon.

Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:49 am
Site Admin

arigs387 wrote:
Just updated on iOS, but unfortunately it still doesn't work. Maybe it's just my device.

Appreciate you guys addressing the issue so quickly. Hopefully it'll work soon.

The latest patch makes quite a saving on memory so should now work on 1gb devices. Which model is your iPad Mini? If it is the 1st generation then it only has 512mb ram and the game would not work. The game should work on the other mini's. If yours is the 512mb model you should ask for a refund via Apple. Unfortunatly Apple do not give us a refund option (which would make life easier along with giving options to set a minimum spec on the store). The user has to contact them directly.

Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:01 am
Selling plater

D'oh, could've sworn this was on the second generation but it is the original 512 ram model. Sorry!

Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:48 am
Site Admin

arigs387 wrote:
D'oh, could've sworn this was on the second generation but it is the original 512 ram model. Sorry!

It will be interesting to see if you manage to run any races with the next update (due around the 20th of this month I guess) as the memory situation has been improved. I doubt there is much chance of the game working on 1 512mb device though.

Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:49 pm
Site Admin

A PC patch 1.059 has just been released. Any problems please post.

Also any crashes on iOS please post as many details as possible including your device.

Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:24 am
Selling plater

buttonscasper wrote:
stephantom53 wrote:
seems to be a problem with national course cant jump the chair,fell ever time at that fence 5 times now so looks like theres a bug at that fence,all rest ok except that one

well ive ridden the national course 10 times now and fell everytime at the chair,something up as ive tried all kinds to jump,ridden,middle inside,before and just as getting to it but still falls,please can this be looked into as its a course id love to get round lol
I tried the grand national week which has a few tries over the national fences the only time i cleared the chair was the grand national (which i finished mid division) it is hard fence to judge but it can be done.

Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:37 pm
Selling plater

can the chair be made easy in patch as still,cant jump it,near 10 times now and always fall,and national course best course on game

Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:39 pm
Selling plater

Post Resolution.
Steam game.

I can click on the resolution to 1920x1080 but it always just defaults back and wont save.

Any help please.

Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:17 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Resolution.
Kevx wrote:
Steam game.

I can click on the resolution to 1920x1080 but it always just defaults back and wont save.

Any help please.

Hi Kevx When you Change Screen Resolution you must quit Game for changes to take effect so Click Screen Resolution 1920x1080 and then Quit Game then restart the game the Screen Resolution should be 1920x1080.

Gray

Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Hi Kevx When you Change Screen Resolution you must quit Game for changes to take effect so Click Screen Resolution 1920x1080 and then Quit Game then restart the game the Screen Resolution should be 1920x1080.

Gray[/quote]

I've done that loads of times cos it tells you to but it just never changes to it and always back to default.

Even if I change it and close settings and open settings again it's back to default.

It just wont change. Is the steam game different or have a 32 or 64 start option which might change things ?

A windows 10 problem maybe ?

Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:01 pm
Group 1 winner

Kevx wrote:

Gray

I've done that loads of times cos it tells you to but it just never changes to it and always back to default.

Even if I change it and close settings and open settings again it's back to default.

It just wont change. Is the steam game different or have a 32 or 64 start option which might change things ?

A windows 10 problem maybe ?[/quote]

It should not be different although I have had my game for 2 years and is not from Steam download I have windows 10 and run my game on that Resolution without a problem you need to send a e-mail to support.

Gray

Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2