View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:27 am



Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Game Crash? 
Author Message
Selling plater

Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 11:13 am
Posts: 56
Post Game Crash?
Why the game always crash after a few meetings? it annoys me everytime i had to save it after the meeting finished


Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:50 pm
Profile
Handicapper
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:39 am
Posts: 169
Location: England
Post Re: Game Crash?
pratamab wrote:
Why the game always crash after a few meetings? it annoys me everytime i had to save it after the meeting finished


For some reason that is starting to happen with me its annoying when you win a few races then it crashes and I forgot to save it.

_________________
Nick


Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:19 am
Profile
Selling plater

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:12 pm
Posts: 3
Post Re: Game Crash?
same happening to me..fit to hop the laptop off the wall..haha theres a patch that i tried to update and dowloaded it but when i tried to reboot the game it wouldnt restart so i had to uninstall and re-install the game it works grand but pissin me off the way it crashes just as begin to do well in the game.


Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:29 pm
Profile
Handicapper
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:39 am
Posts: 169
Location: England
Post Re: Game Crash?
dryan115 wrote:
same happening to me..fit to hop the laptop off the wall..haha theres a patch that i tried to update and dowloaded it but when i tried to reboot the game it wouldnt restart so i had to uninstall and re-install the game it works grand but pissin me off the way it crashes just as begin to do well in the game.


Unlucky but im sure you will do even better now :lol:

_________________
Nick


Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:38 pm
Profile
Selling plater

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:10 am
Posts: 1
Post Re: Game Crash?
buttonscasper wrote:
dryan115 wrote:
same happening to me..fit to hop the laptop off the wall..haha theres a patch that i tried cdg paris transfer to update and dowloaded it but when i tried to reboot the game it wouldnt restart so i had to uninstall and re-install the game it works grand but pissin me off the way it crashes just as begin to do well in the game.


Unlucky but im sure you will do even better now :lol:


sure, especially if the game is exciting


Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:23 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.