View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Diary Results 
Group 1 winner

Post Diary Results
I just perused the past results of feature races in the diary page and every result for every feature race for every year has the same result. Same horses in each race.

Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:29 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Diary Results
I played the game again today and the feature race results in the diary were back to normal. So I recreated what I did last night to see if the problem I report in my first post happens again and it did.

Last night I checked the diary result for the feature race my horse had just run in and then started looking at the previous years formcards and that's were I noticed every formcard result was the same race. A totally unrelated race.

Today I did the same thing. Checked the diary formcard result for the feature race that I just had a horse in the day after the race. Same bug.

Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:36 pm
Group 1 winner

I'm still getting this bug. The diary feature race results for every year are correct when I start up my game and when I skip a day or two. It's when I get through watching the first race I choose to watch that all the diary feature race results revert to the same result for every race in the diary. Every feature race, every year.

Looking at the race result that fills the diary - it's the final race of the previous day's racing. I just skipped a day and the result is the last race of the next day.

Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:20 am
Site Admin

You may need to clarify exactly what you are looking at. Following the steps above everything looks fine. By 'Diary feature race results' I presume you are clicking on the diary and then any feature race to reveal historical results for that race. These look ok.

Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]