View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Starters Orders 7 mobile (iOS) bug report thread. 
Selling plater

Post Re: Starters Orders 7 mobile (iOS) bug report thread.
I’m having an issue where I can’t get passed a certain point in my game, only first game so don’t know if it’s a freak.

I am in season three it’s September 14, clicking next day completely close is the game and then go back to my phone, iPhone XS.

I’ve tried skipping to next race to jump a few weeks, I’ve tried suctioning a horse but always closes and then reload saved game back to 14th :((((

Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:47 pm
Selling plater

Hi, despite a few scrolling glitches, I love the game but I just encountered a really weird bug. I was playing a Jumps Season and my unraced 4yo King Caine was taking part in a NH Flat Race which he duly won with me watching his rather cheeky win with delight. However, on the result screen he didn’t appear to be in the first three! I looked at the full result and commentary and discovered he fell near the finish! Sadly I didn’t take a screenshot as there was no reason to at the point of him winning.
This is a bit disheartening and I have never encountered this type of bug before despite playing various editions of the game since it came out years ago. I know there is nothing you can do about the result but hopefully if this is a bug you maybe able to address it. I am using a 2018 ipad.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:26 pm
Selling plater

I am trying to purchase stud facilities but keeps coming up that I need a breeding barn which I already have any solutions

Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:23 pm
Selling plater

Hi Mark,

I believe there should be more starting cash or more horses, the cost to yearly operate is about 70k so unless you get crazy luck with starting horses it’s nearly impossible to do anything with 100k and 2 bad horses.

Potentially have an easy mode like the pc version which gives more horses and more money.

A more detailed guide to the ins and outs of the game, ie how does the rating system work, what makes a horse good, how much do certain characteristics affect the outcome of a race.

Currently I feel like the game is set up towards forcing you to buy in game currency which I’m quite surprised with as for a mobile app it’s very expensive (£10)

A great game just to difficult to fully explore and make progress with such extreme budgetary constraints.

Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:28 pm
Selling plater

Hi,

I’ve actually noticed I wrote about this on the forum last month but forgot. Once again my game has crashed after a certain date, I started a new game this is now the third or so time it’s happened.

I didn’t get a response from it last time so I really am hoping we can have an answer please I thought many a game over the years

Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:09 am
Site Admin

An update is working it's way through Apples review process and should be available in a few days. It contains a number of fixes and improvements. The games difficulty will also ease and higher starting funds will be available etc. (for new games).

It is VITAL that the device does not run out of power or the user does not power down the device while the game is running. The SO7 save files are quite large and it's very likely that powering down for whatever reason will lose you your current save.

Also to be extra safe save or quit your game by exiting the game via the games quit buttons and do not use your device home button to force an exit.

Thu May 07, 2020 12:34 pm
Selling plater

Hi could you please tell me how to rename my stud farm thank you

Mon May 18, 2020 2:51 pm
Selling plater

Hi all , started playing last night on my iPhone pro max but the notch was making it very annoying , so I’ve moved to my iPad Pro , 2 issues I’ve not been able to transfer money or my profile , this is not a major issue

The second issue makes the game unplayable , none of the training settings are there like they were on the phone , fox example the blue amber red icons are gone just blank , when I move my finger over where they should be it comes up with the tag line of what should be there , there is no training icons at all .

How can I fix this ? I purchased some funds so don’t want to loose them but can’t figure it out at all

Thanks

Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:02 am
Selling plater

I have found a glitch that has now stopped me playing, can anyone please please help me?!

The game crashes when I try and get past Tuesday 11th Jan 2028.

I’m playing UK flat mode. Please can anyone help?

Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3