|Strategic Designs Ltd., forums
|Export horse issues.
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Mark [ Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:56 am ]|
|Post subject:||Export horse issues.|
If you wish to enter horses in the league you will have to export horses first.
If you go to export a horse from a game and get a conflict message there are a couple of likely causes. This error indicates there are more than one set of licence data spread across the export and saved game files.
Having both the web and Steam version on the same machine and copying save/exports can cause this. Stick to one game version.
Playing or exporting horses from one of the demo save files that were shipped with the original installer (these demo saves have now been removed but may be still on your machines.
Copying third party save files or export files to your machine.
If you do not mind losing any exports try this:
1. Launch the game and click the new game icon. If you have any demo saves that were shipped with the game (these will be in the first four slots unless you overwrote them) click on the dustbin icon to the right of the screen to delete these saves.
2. Delete any export files: Open explorer click DOCUMENTS in the left. Double click STARTERSORDERS7 folder. Double click SAVES folder. Delete any files starting with 'hdb_'.
3. You should also delete your setting files. Delete 'genset.idx' and 'bd.i'. Then launch the game and set your video detail options again and quit.
If you are happy losing all your saves and exports then do a clean install:
1. Uninstall the game.
2. Open explorer click DOCUMENTS in the left. Delete the entire STARTERSORDERS7 folder.
3. Download the game via the link in your email and install again.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group