View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Very lag while using RTX2060 
Selling plater

Post Very lag while using RTX2060
I changed my laptop with using RTX2060 but it is very lag even though i am using the lowest output setting. But that's not the case isn't it?

Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:57 am
Selling plater

Post Re: Very lag while using RTX2060
You mean in 3D? I'm having the same issue recently. Before it was working fine and after a Steam update the game in 3D Race is running very laggy.

Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:01 pm
Selling plater

Same here. And it has been getting steadily worse in the last few days. I also do not understand anything about the Steam update - it just happened with no warning or information after the event. But it does seem to have sent the game backwards. Currently zero fun watching races, and it is starting to appear that the more powerful your pc/graphics, the more problems you will have. Steam reviews and steam discussion posts are not looking pretty right now, which is a shame for the reputation of the Starters Orders series.

Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:55 pm
Site Admin

Laptops may switch between dedicate and onboard video. Make sure you are using your RTX2060 for rendering. Try forcing it on and see if that helps.

http://pgeorgiev.com/how-force-your-lap ... s-adapter/

If not what happens if you start a new game. Does the framerate still remain low?

Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:13 am
Selling plater

Mark wrote:
Laptops may switch between dedicate and onboard video. Make sure you are using your RTX2060 for rendering. Try forcing it on and see if that helps.

http://pgeorgiev.com/how-force-your-lap ... s-adapter/

If not what happens if you start a new game. Does the framerate still remain low?

That's not the problem.
This problem is happening in PC like to me. Seems to be something odd in the game itself trying to render with graphic card or similar, but the problem comes from the game for sure. Is odd because it happens sometimes, I was playing fine few days ago, and today when tried to play again, same shit happened.

Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:16 pm
Selling plater

Well, I discovered in my case what's causing the problem. Probably some others had the same problem.

In my case, the problem comes from my 3rd monitor (TV), when I turn it on the game slowdowns, when it is turned off, there is no problem with the game and runs more smoothly.

Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]