View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Advice Needed 
Selling plater

Post Advice Needed
Hello Everyone, I hope all is well.. I have the default schedule, and I was wondering how I get proper silks etc, and maybe real names etc, onto my game, first time I've ever tried to change anything, I didn't even think it was possible, please can anyone advise me?

Oh, and what happpens to Breeding in AI owner game, do I own them, is it even possible?

Thanks

Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:03 pm
Selling plater

Post Re: Advice Needed
PaulNewman123 wrote:
Hello Everyone, I hope all is well.. I have the default schedule, and I was wondering how I get proper silks etc, and maybe real names etc, onto my game, first time I've ever tried to change anything, I didn't even think it was possible, please can anyone advise me?

Oh, and what happpens to Breeding in AI owner game, do I own them, is it even possible?

Thanks

Pfft, friendly bundh here aren't ya, nearly a montha ago I asked, and nothing..

Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:34 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Advice Needed
PaulNewman123 wrote:

Thanks

Welcome sorry for no reply I think now the forum has moved onto SO7 not many looking in here

Cant answer questions about mods but in owners mode you dont own the horses and they can be
taken off you and I dont think you can breed your own horses in Owner mode.

Apologies again we really are a friendly bunch

Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:57 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]