View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 When it's good, it's great 
Selling plater

Post When it's good, it's great
These games have their issues but every now and again you do manage to get fully into a save and follow an epic storyline of form with your horses. I have this going on currently. It's great when it happens. Had a star 1m4f horse, won many of the top races 5 times. He regressed really badly at age 9, hadn't shown any form for a full season. At age 10 I decided to let him have one last go at an Arc In spite of his falling stats. I rested him that entire season, gave him one spin for fitness around Kempton (Copying Enable much? lol) and he went into the Arc a 50/1 outsider. Outpaced early, looked to be going nowhere but he started picking off horses at the 3 pole. Anyway, he was still 4 lengths down with half a furlong left and he found an unreal burst in the last 100yards to pick off the leader and win his last Arc. Absolutely epic! Looking forward to breeding him now.

Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:26 pm
Selling plater

Post Re: When it's good, it's great
Probably should add this happened in SO6. SO7 is still lost on me. Too much work to do on it, not feasible.

Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]