View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 What are the development priorities? 
Group 3 winner

Post What are the development priorities?
Hi Mark, I was wondering if you could let the community know what the priority upgrades are that you are working on. IMHO the schedule and AI of the other trainers are paramount and I wondered if you could let us know how far along these are and a rough guide as to when they may be complete. I love the jumps side of the game but that needs the promised major overhaul too.

The reason I ask is because I am heading to Crete for two weeks and hoped there might be some serious developments in my absence

I do honestly believe that this game has so much potential, hence we've stuck with it for so long, but, the things that have been constantly highlighted do need to be addressed to take that next step forward that the game promised but has yet to deliver.

This is not a negative post before I get jumped on for it. I have been as patient as the next player, however, we all if we're honest wonder what the timetable is.

Thanks Chris

Thu May 09, 2019 2:43 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: What are the development priorities?
neves_rats wrote:
Hi Mark, I was wondering if you could let the community know what the priority upgrades are that you are working on. IMHO the schedule and AI of the other trainers are paramount and I wondered if you could let us know how far along these are and a rough guide as to when they may be complete. I love the jumps side of the game but that needs the promised major overhaul too.

The reason I ask is because I am heading to Crete for two weeks and hoped there might be some serious developments in my absence

I do honestly believe that this game has so much potential, hence we've stuck with it for so long, but, the things that have been constantly highlighted do need to be addressed to take that next step forward that the game promised but has yet to deliver.

This is not a negative post before I get jumped on for it. I have been as patient as the next player, however, we all if we're honest wonder what the timetable is.

Thanks Chris

I dont think the schedule will get any update from Mark, I think the default serves its purpose and its up to the modders to make the schedules that people want

Thu May 09, 2019 7:16 pm
Group 3 winner

Post Re: What are the development priorities?
bazdev wrote:
neves_rats wrote:

Thanks Chris

I dont think the schedule will get any update from Mark, I think the default serves its purpose and its up to the modders to make the schedules that people want

In a previous post somewhere Mark clearly stated that long needed improvements to the schedule were on his to do list, it shouldn't be down to the modders, the schedule has been the same for years and years and is in need of a huge shake up, it no longer serves purpose as there are too few races for horses, especially 2 and 3 year old maiden races and lower level handicaps.

Thu May 09, 2019 8:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]