View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Disappearing yearlings & crazy stallion fees 
Selling plater

Post Disappearing yearlings & crazy stallion fees
I've had a look through the forum but is anyone else experiencing yearlings not being born? Now in a way it adds a bit of realism but in a recent instance the Stud fee was $9M+ (i believe the highest stallion fee ever was $1M for Northern Dancer), I had 4 mares in foal to this stallion and none produced yearlings.

Is this a glitch?

Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:54 am
Handicapper

Post Re: Disappearing yearlings & crazy stallion fees
Gunnevera wrote:
I've had a look through the forum but is anyone else experiencing yearlings not being born? Now in a way it adds a bit of realism but in a recent instance the Stud fee was $9M+ (i believe the highest stallion fee ever was $1M for Northern Dancer), I had 4 mares in foal to this stallion and none produced yearlings.

Is this a glitch?

Hi. I have noticed sometimes that you can put a mare in foal to a AI stallion and come November the mare is no longer in foal and a yearling isn’t produced, and the game season only ends December. The highest stud fee I’ve had was £17m.

Yasmin

Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:08 am
Selling plater

Thanks for the reply. I've looked each day in December and daily from 18 December onwards a mare "lost" her foal.

Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:51 pm
Handicapper

Gunnevera wrote:
Thanks for the reply. I've looked each day in December and daily from 18 December onwards a mare "lost" her foal.

It’s happened to me when I’ve put my mare to a stallion with a big fee, I don’t get the same problem as often when a stallion has got a smaller fee.

Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]