View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 SO 8 
Selling plater

Post SO 8
In these strange times are thoughts turning to whether there will be a new version in the next couple of years or has interest peaked. Certainly the forum seems the quiet it's been since I joined many years ago?

Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:24 am
Selling plater

Post Re: SO 8
I think SO7 was initially very disappointing, but we've all had time to get used to it's quirks now. Modders are starting to come back, and that will bring life back to the forum. Think things will peak here in a month or so when everything is in place.

Tue May 05, 2020 2:10 pm
Selling plater

Post Re: SO 8
Just hope everyone is okay in these strange times. Not heard form Mark for a while, and a few of the regulars, it would be nice to know how people are keeping. Me, I am lucky enough to be able to work from home during lock down. I am starting to hear of companies restructuring though and people sadly being put out of work in the UK. It's going to be a tough time around the globe, except the USA where they have Trump sorting them out with Bleach enema's :-O

Wed May 06, 2020 11:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]