View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Owner mode 
Group 1 winner

Post Owner mode
Is there any plans to make improvements to the owner mode in the game?

Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:28 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Owner mode
I'm guessing not, but it really needs it. Just simple improvements would make huge differences, like these below:

- When you do well for a trainer and they are happy, they should put more horses with you, particularly new horses at the beginning of each season. This really should be the minimum as otherwise whats the point of the owner mode if you are not rewarded for doing well.

- The ability to assign trainers to owners in the same way you can assign jockeys to trainers, this way it would be much more realistic with Godolphin having their horses with Charlie Appleby for example.

- The ability to assign approximate number of horses to owners, so the top owners have a lot more horses than the smaller owners.

This mode really hasn't been improved since it was first introduced, the first point above is really needed, I can't understand why this hasn't been implemented yet.

Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:16 pm
Selling plater

qwsa wrote:
I'm guessing not, but it really needs it. Just simple improvements would make huge differences, like these below:

- When you do well for a trainer and they are happy, they should put more horses with you, particularly new horses at the beginning of each season. This really should be the minimum as otherwise whats the point of the owner mode if you are not rewarded for doing well.

- The ability to assign trainers to owners in the same way you can assign jockeys to trainers, this way it would be much more realistic with Godolphin having their horses with Charlie Appleby for example.

- The ability to assign approximate number of horses to owners, so the top owners have a lot more horses than the smaller owners.

This mode really hasn't been improved since it was first introduced, the first point above is really needed, I can't understand why this hasn't been implemented yet.

Well, that's not an "exclusive" I mean, owners are not linked only to one trainer. As the example, Godolphin, yes, they work with Appleby, also they are working with Saeed bin Suroor, John Gosden and in a minor way, with Mark Johnston.

Regarding the second thing, that is something "auto-balanced" along the time.

Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:26 pm
Group 1 winner

Yes, my point is owners are generally associated with certain trainers, it would be good to reflect this in the game.

I'm not sure what you mean by auto-balanced, or which point you're referring to?

Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]