View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 A list of improvements to make the game... More like a game. 
Selling plater

Post A list of improvements to make the game... More like a game.
Well, after playing for a while and now with more than 80 hours players, there is a list of things I'm really missing and should (imo) improve the game.

- Why there is not a save/load directly? Every time you want to save your game, you have to quit the game. Why? Same with load. Integrate save/load in the menu!
- When you are in a racecourse, you can't scratch your horse... This is completely unreal as if you see your horse is agitated and sweaty, and don't want him to run, you should be able to scratch it.
- Better head lab, providing more useful information constantly. On trial gallops, provide additional information regarding the race for each horse, sometimes they do not provide information, and providing information just to say me "is a little short of work" is like saying me nothing.
- Unique silks for player, design your own. I'm tired of seeing several trainers with my silk that confuses player when see the race in 3D.
- Race cards are... What are they? Do they do something? More explanation regarding cards and how it will affect. Why I can use all of them? I can say my jockey to push early and later at same time?
- More information regarding pacifiers and how each one affect the horse.
- More information about the Out of grass.
- More information about gelding the horse... Okay, it needs to be gelded, but why? What happens to tell me the horse will improve with a geld operation?
- Wind ops? Someone had a head lad saying he needs it? Me never.
- On racecourse, an option to SKIP to YOUR NEXT RACE... I had to skip more than 10 races just to go to the race where my horse is participating.
- the way AI manage the horses is... Strange, with a rating of 104, how the hell is possible being harder for me a Class 2 Handicap race (cap at 105) More than a Class 1 G3 race?
- The window mode is ridiculous. Why you can't place window mode in a 1920x1080? Make the gamewindowed like A LOT of manager games. Where it maximize automatically to your resolution in window.
- Do not respond to orders outside the game! In window mode, if you are doing other things and press some keys, the game respond to it... NO DUDE! If the game is not in active do not respond to my keys!
- Confirmation message to specific vital things for the horse (retire from game, geld horse, wind op). Specially if the game respond to your orders in background mode. I'm tired of seeing my horses out of the game for unknown reasons when I back to the game.

Last edited by Balthoraz on Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:25 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: A list of improvements to make the game... More like a g
Balthoraz wrote:
Well, after playing for a while and now with more than 80 hours players, there is a list of things I'm really missing and should (imo) improve the game.

- Why there is not a save/load directly? Every time you want to save your game, you have to quit the game. Why? Same with load. Integrate save/load in the menu!

PRESS S in main menu and it saves game without exiting

Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:23 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
Balthoraz wrote:

PRESS S in main menu and it saves game without exiting

How you save a game in main menu, when main menu is outside the game you have? If you mean on your game menu, it does nothing to me. Tried with any combination with S (CTRL+S, ALT+S, SHIFT+S), but nothing. Also what about to quit without saving? Or load another game without going to main menu?

Honestly, I love horse racing and all the environment and I like how the game focus it, but this game looks unfinished and outdated and not worth the 34,99 € I paid for it...

Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:37 pm
Group 1 winner

PRESS S on this page IN YOUR GAME and it will save without exiting

Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:01 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

Yeah, what I was trying, it don't do anything to me.

Not sure why... Maybe because is modded game? But it shouldn't.

Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:39 pm
Group 1 winner

Balthoraz wrote:
Yeah, what I was trying, it don't do anything to me.

Not sure why... Maybe because is modded game? But it shouldn't.

your welcome

Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:57 pm
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

1. Why there is not a save/load directly? Every time you want to save your game, you have to quit the game. Why? Same with load. Integrate save/load in the menu!

Would be nice if the game autosaved all the time no reason why not.

2. When you are in a racecourse, you can't scratch your horse... This is completely unreal as if you see your horse is agitated and sweaty, and don't want him to run, you should be able to scratch it.

Agreed!

3. Better head lad, providing more useful information constantly. On trial gallops, provide additional information regarding the race for each horse, sometimes they do not provide information, and providing information just to say me "is a little short of work" is like saying me nothing.

Never use the gallops for this reason, he is useless.

4. Unique silks for player, design your own. I'm tired of seeing several trainers with my silk that confuses player when see the race in 3D.

Once you pick your colours the AI should avoid any clash.

5. Race cards are... What are they? Do they do something? More explanation regarding cards and how it will affect. Why I can use all of them? I can say my jockey to push early and later at same time?

I think they are there if you are a gambler.

6. More information regarding pacifiers and how each one affect the horse.

Pacifiers... yes! Just why? Cheekpieces make a horse concentrate ahead as do blinkers but they create only forward tunnel vision and visors do the same but may alter noise. All seem to be a waste of time without a head lad to give more information other than tell me to geld the horse. Leads back to your third point.

7. More information about the Out of grass.

Can't remember what "Out to grass" is for and is not worth remembering, think it's to rest a horse with low confidence.

8. More information about gelding the horse... Okay, it needs to be gelded, but why? What happens to tell me the horse will improve with a geld operation?

Gelding seems to be his favourite thing to do, forget that! The Game is too short to end a good lineage.

9. Wind ops? Someone had a head lad saying he needs it? Me never.

Wind Op, well it's cheap enough let's see if it works, saves waiting for a jockey to tell me.

10. On racecourse, an option to SKIP to YOUR NEXT RACE... I had to skip more than 10 races just to go to the race where my horse is participating.

Yeah would be nice to go to next race that I care about.

11. the way AI manage the horses is... Strange, with a rating of 104, how the hell is possible being harder for me a Class 2 Handicap race (cap at 105) More than a Class 1 G3 race?

Not sure what you mean.

12. The window mode is ridiculous. Why you can't place window mode in a 1920x1080? Make the gamewindowed like A LOT of manager games. Where it maximize automatically to your resolution in window.

Would be nice to have no restrictions on window size but it's the way it's been programed.

13. Do not respond to orders outside the game! In window mode, if you are doing other things and press some keys, the game respond to it... NO DUDE! If the game is not in active do not respond to my keys!

Old programming methods.

14. Confirmation message to specific vital things for the horse (retire from game, geld horse, wind op). Specially if the game respond to your orders in background mode. I'm tired of seeing my horses out of the game for unknown reasons when I back to the game.

Absolutely!

Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]