View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 My thoughts on SO improvements 
Selling plater

Post My thoughts on SO improvements
Trainer Game - I would love it if we got a message of an owner saying I want you to buy me a new horse and you have X amount of money. You then go to the sales to buy one or you press on a trainer and find a horse you want and make a private bid.

I would love the opportunity to train some legends like frankel etc but it doesn't happen, hopefully there will be something added to allow this.

You should be able able recommend to your owner that one of his horses should be entered in the sales and then you could reinvest their money on something new and hopefully better.

Novice races should be graded

Jockeys should have agents who message you wanting the ride on your horse so when your new and just starting out you will get requests from young jockeys who are struggling but once you get a good horse and it's quality is shining you get offers from bigger names and then you have the decision do you go for the better jockey or stay loyal with who you have been using. (Owners could also have their say on who they want)

Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]