View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Listed Races? 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Listed Races?
The default schedules reverted back to SO5, which lacked depth in the schedule.

I'll be releasing SO7 schedules for almost all the countries in about a week once I test all of them. That includes far more depth than the base game. Tho with the horse entry logic all messed up and far worse than it was in SO6, not sure how well any schedules will work.

Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:29 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Listed Races?
I've been well. Been a busy past few months now that I've moved back to NJ, but been well. Glad to be back modding another Starters Orders tho - not sure what I'd do with my free time without it lol.
And good to see you back on the forums! How have you been?

I actually randomly decided on day last summer to do full showcases for all the countries - took a good few months but finally got them down. Now just need to get them all up and running in SO7. And finish my US 2019 Schedule, which is just about done. I swear I've spent more time modding this series than playing, but I'm always searching for the perfect schedule.

Not sure how it is for other countries yet, but in the US game, horses of all ages are running 20+ times a year, with 3yos putting up 8-12 races before May. It's worse than what SO6 had. We still have horses running back on one day rest and even some running twice on the same day. AI entry logic seems completely out of wack!

Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:19 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]