View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 31  Next
 Monsters!!!! 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Monsters!!!!
I don't know how you get through season so fast Paul. I will manage a max of 2 seasons before uploads. No chance at present of anything I have getting to Josh's level over 2 miles and 2miles 5 chases, as nothing is coming through that look better than what I have over those trips for chasers

Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:57 pm
Group 1 winner

Me either, he flys through them. I have done two seasons in on my NH game since week 1, not sure I will even get those trialled before the update and 4 on my flat game which I am about to trial, though still think the game is better of deleted :). Paul has done more than twice that in two days :)

Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:28 pm
Group 1 winner

Githyanki wrote:
Me either, he flys through them. I have done two seasons in on my NH game since week 1, not sure I will even get those trialled before the update and 4 on my flat game which I am about to trial, though still think the game is better of deleted :). Paul has done more than twice that in two days :)

I'm glad I just like playing my game as a game , my flat game is set up how I wanted it to be in so6 when I put in all the hard work to make everything and I just love playing my jumps game slowly :D :D :D

I'm glad im not a big trainer any more because u have to bloody put the hours in to stay at the top :D :D I know people want to be the top flat/jumps trainers but I've never understood why . I think i've won the trainers title a few times but I have no idea when :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:58 pm
Group 1 winner

But John you a top trainer, you're always in the top 5 :lol: :lol: :lol: Before this season I hadn't won a G1 on the flat for 8 seasons!!!!

Anyway here is Order War and his amazing flat career, I admit he had a decent jumps career. But it is on the flat he trials well. Amazing potential bar for a 10yo, it was full at 9. The sire is a game bred.

Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:18 pm
Group 3 winner

My boy Colzean finally came good at stud, saved the best for last :D :D :D He has to be my favourite horse i've ever breed in any game :D :D He breeds so much character into his babies. :D :D

This games stud is miles and miles better than any other game because it was pot luck if a very good horse went to stud in the old games but luckily for me this game works a treat and two of Colzean boys i sold unraced Impact Becky and Escardo Humbel ( beat my stayers) has gone to stud.

And i might have a 1m6 furlong horse in the league window Braashee he's probably the most impressive in game horse i've had and i know it doesn't always end up being a good CK horse but he's by Colzean so he should be good . The only problem is i dont have any horses over that distance to trial against him so it could be pot luck.

One of the reasons i dont race through the seasons is that i think u miss the little things , my braashee is by a unraced mare who i loved the breeding.

Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:38 pm
Group 1 winner

Quote:
No chance at present of anything I have getting to Josh's level over 2 miles and 2miles 5 chases, as nothing is coming through that look better than what I have over those trips for chasers

I would not worry too much, so far every week the first thing I do is wait until your entries are in and then put my best available horses into the ones your not in. I have got a lot of my wins from those, but am pretty much out of horses now with low enough ratings. Head to head I think you mostly still have the edge, a couple of horses aside.

Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:53 pm
Group 1 winner

Githyanki wrote:
Quote:
No chance at present of anything I have getting to Josh's level over 2 miles and 2miles 5 chases, as nothing is coming through that look better than what I have over those trips for chasers

I would not worry too much, so far every week the first thing I do is wait until your entries are in and then put my best available horses into the ones your not in. I have got a lot of my wins from those, but am pretty much out of horses now with low enough ratings. Head to head I think you mostly still have the edge, a couple of horses aside.

I think you under rating your horses. Your horses are pretty good and some are awesome. At the speed I play you and others will catch up. I have good 3 mile horses, but the rest I'm below, at same level or only slightly ahead of everyone. And one game stallion could easily take someone past me. I have seen what it has done to my sprint/milers.

My really good sires are all on their last legs as well ( all 18 and above ) I'm hoping some of the younger ones will produce, but you have to wait some 7 seasons to find out for sure.

Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:00 pm
Group 1 winner

I don’t have that issue so much as my Uber game sire I brought at auction and he has breed on exceptionally well so that at 19 I no longer need him, my only issue is a 2m chaser stallion all my best are mares, same with my 2m hurdlers. Floats like a sommerfly has bred a lot but most look like 2.4m horses.

At the rate Paul is going it won’t matter for too long :)

Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:23 pm
Group 1 winner

Githyanki wrote:
I don’t have that issue so much as my Uber game sire I brought at auction and he has breed on exceptionally well so that at 19 I no longer need him, my only issue is a 2m chaser stallion all my best are mares, same with my 2m hurdlers. Floats like a sommerfly has bred a lot but most look like 2.4m horses.

At the rate Paul is going it won’t matter for too long :)

No chance josh im a million miles behind you and Leon you 2 are in a different galaxy :lol:

Also I dont plan to stick with jumps breeding for long just finding some subs who are not a massive
amount better than what I have. I need to get back to flat breeding where my real passion lies.

I Guess we all play the game differently but bare in mind I would only have 6 - 8 breeding mares each season
I dont have many mares to breed to hence i can get through the seasons pretty quick as when you get rid of the rubbish
when they are yearlings I might only have 4 or 5 a season some seasons they have all been rubbish and you have no runners
some seasons i may have 1 to race on average its about 4 I can imagine you and Leon would have 30 times that a season to manage.

Great thing about SO7 you can play it so many ways and still have success in the league which for me is the ultimate compliment

Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:41 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Interesting.

So your not covering many game stallion then? Just jumps or same on flat, cannot believe your not sporting hundreds of good flat mares?

Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:14 pm
Group 1 winner

Githyanki wrote:
Interesting.

So your not covering many game stallion then? Just jumps or same on flat, cannot believe your not sporting hundreds of good flat mares?

HI Josh I have never played a combined game its just not for me at all I'm very one dimensional like to concentrate
on one thing at a time.

All my flat horses are from 1 game and same with the jumpers im lucky if i can get decent mares into double figures
in my jumps game i seem to keep them to around 8 or 9 and thats it thats why i guess im flying through seasons last
season I only had 1 horse in training.

Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:58 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

I have around 60 mares over jumps but around 20ish on the flat , I struggle to keep mares in the barn on the flat.

I like to have around 60 over jumps so my best stallions get around 20 every season.

Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:53 pm
Group 1 winner

I have just over 200 mares in my NH game, but there will be a cull after next trial as some consistently produce garbage, I cull every 3 seasons or so and then creep back up over the course of the next three. My flat game has about 120 mares in it they all produce rubbish most of them are going soon I may try this racing through seasons approach on the flat game to see if I can find that missing link.

Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:06 pm
Group 1 winner

Githyanki wrote:
I have just over 200 mares in my NH game, but there will be a cull after next trial as some consistently produce garbage, I cull every 3 seasons or so and then creep back up over the course of the next three. My flat game has about 120 mares in it they all produce rubbish most of them are going soon I may try this racing through seasons approach on the flat game to see if I can find that missing link.

only mares that produce CK performers are kept in my breeding barn those numbers that you have mentioned well managing
that would be completely alien to me just shows how very different you can do things

Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:33 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
Githyanki wrote:

only mares that produce CK performers are kept in my breeding barn those numbers that you have mentioned well managing
that would be completely alien to me just shows how very different you can do things

Covering 200 mares clicking on that 200 times my god (SHUDDER) I hate when I have to do more than 10 :lol:

Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:34 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 31  Next