View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 102  Next
 Start It SO7 Mod 5.1.5 (Worldwide Mod) 
Selling plater

Post Re: Start It SO7 Mod 5.1.1 (New Release)
I am pleased to report I started a new save last night and have not had any Aussie courses crash. I play mainly NSW and VIC courses but seems to be working perfectly so far...

Excellent work and thanks again @mjtags11

Mon May 25, 2020 6:31 am
Selling plater

Sorry about the mini strop there MJ. It was so frustrating.
I decided to do a nice clean install on Steam then checked the game integrity, which may have re-acquired some vanilla game files.
Anyway...it's perfect, beautiful, a work of art and very long overdue act of justice to one of the world's most fascinating racecourses.
Thank you.
I don't have the grandstand, but I know I can sort it out easily enough. When I've got tired of running through several hundred Arcs.

Mon May 25, 2020 1:28 pm
Group 1 winner

Sky Pink wrote:
Sorry about the mini strop there MJ. It was so frustrating.
I decided to do a nice clean install on Steam then checked the game integrity, which may have re-acquired some vanilla game files.
Anyway...it's perfect, beautiful, a work of art and very long overdue act of justice to one of the world's most fascinating racecourses.
Thank you.
I don't have the grandstand, but I know I can sort it out easily enough. When I've got tired of running through several hundred Arcs.

Glad to hear. The world's greatest race deserves a course that showcases it in all its glory.
Make sure you install the Start It 5.1 Mod that includes Longchamp 1 and Longchamp 2 stands in the 3D>entities>stands folder.

Mon May 25, 2020 9:29 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

Good evening, starting a season with the Start it mod by upgrading to version 5.1.1 at the newmarket racecourse near tribunes the British champions series poster looks gigantic in the middle of the track.
And when I want to do a training session with two or more horses over any distance, when I hit the binoculars button, the game comes out.
Why this?

Tue May 26, 2020 12:35 am
Selling plater

I really want to use your mod but the lag on the USA schedule is way to bad. I will keep an eye out on your mod and see if you can do anything about it down the road. Do you know any schedule for USA that I could use? I don't see any on this forum but maybe I'm missing something.

Wed May 27, 2020 1:31 pm
Selling plater

Has anyone been able to start a new UK jumps only schedule using the latest patch? I'm still having the same problem as the previous version.

Wed May 27, 2020 9:08 pm
Group 1 winner

aintreematty wrote:
Has anyone been able to start a new UK jumps only schedule using the latest patch? I'm still having the same problem as the previous version.

I am looking into this tonight. Odd that it is still crashing, as I was able to load up the schedule fine prior to posting 5.1.1, but something may have happened when zipping up files.

Wed May 27, 2020 9:47 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

You could try mine. It's been a while since I've visited this post of mine. Hopefully it works okay.

Quote:
An update to my local circuits package for the US schedule and some fixes.

I added Ocala Training Center course folder because the Florida circuit will need it. I thought Start It had it. I updated the _courses file to reflect exactly what is on the Start It _course file. The tracks are in alphabetical order and I removed all the rinky dink odd tracks I had on it from my SO6 mod. You should probably restart a new game with this download if you are using any of the previous downloads. The rinky dink tracks will crash the game if you go to view a race at any of them because I didn't include their course folders in the download. I had rushed the mod out to fulfill a request. I apologize.

Some new circuits added...

Louisiana - The Louisiana schedule features all the graded races from the US, the premier group races from all the nationalities and the ungraded stakes races from Fair Grounds, Louisiana Downs, Delta Downs, Evangeline Downs and Sam Houston.

Midwest ~ South Region - The Midwest ~ South Region schedule features all the graded races from the US, the premier group races from all the nationalities and the ungraded stakes races from Oaklawn, Remington Park, Fair Meadows, Fonner Park, Lone Star Park, Retama Park, Sam Houston, Prairie Meadows and Will Rogers Downs.

Midwest ~ North Region - The Midwest ~ South Region schedule features all the graded races from the US, the premier group races from all the nationalities and the ungraded stakes races from Arlington Park, Hawthorne, Woodbine, Canterbury Park, Fairmount Park, Fonner Park, Indiana Grand and Prairie Meadows.

Southwest - The Southwest schedule features all the graded races from the US, the premier group races from all the nationalities and the ungraded stakes races from Turf Paradise, Albuquerque, Arapahoe Park, Ruidoso Downs, Sunland Park, Sun Ray Park, Zia Park and Los Alamitos.

Circuits included so far...

USA
Maryland
New York
California
Kentucky
Florida
Louisiana
Midwest South
Midwest North
Southwest

Instructions - Unzip download. Inside the Sirius 1.03 folder are the relevant folders. Copy and paste the SiriusMod folders to ~ Program Files (x86) > Starters Orders 7 > mods.

Copy and paste the three course folders Gold Coast and Riccarton and Ocala Training Center to ~ Program Files (x86) > Starters Orders 7 > 3D > courses.

Just a reminder you'll need to use the Start It mod for this to work.

Edit - Updated download link to latest update 5/31/19

https://www.mediafire.com/file/d3ctcl6ky83b0t8/Sirius11.zip/file

Wed May 27, 2020 10:40 pm
Selling plater

SiriusChill wrote:
You could try mine. It's been a while since I've visited this post of mine. Hopefully it works okay.

Quote:
An update to my local circuits package for the US schedule and some fixes.

I added Ocala Training Center course folder because the Florida circuit will need it. I thought Start It had it. I updated the _courses file to reflect exactly what is on the Start It _course file. The tracks are in alphabetical order and I removed all the rinky dink odd tracks I had on it from my SO6 mod. You should probably restart a new game with this download if you are using any of the previous downloads. The rinky dink tracks will crash the game if you go to view a race at any of them because I didn't include their course folders in the download. I had rushed the mod out to fulfill a request. I apologize.

Some new circuits added...

Louisiana - The Louisiana schedule features all the graded races from the US, the premier group races from all the nationalities and the ungraded stakes races from Fair Grounds, Louisiana Downs, Delta Downs, Evangeline Downs and Sam Houston.

Midwest ~ South Region - The Midwest ~ South Region schedule features all the graded races from the US, the premier group races from all the nationalities and the ungraded stakes races from Oaklawn, Remington Park, Fair Meadows, Fonner Park, Lone Star Park, Retama Park, Sam Houston, Prairie Meadows and Will Rogers Downs.

Midwest ~ North Region - The Midwest ~ South Region schedule features all the graded races from the US, the premier group races from all the nationalities and the ungraded stakes races from Arlington Park, Hawthorne, Woodbine, Canterbury Park, Fairmount Park, Fonner Park, Indiana Grand and Prairie Meadows.

Southwest - The Southwest schedule features all the graded races from the US, the premier group races from all the nationalities and the ungraded stakes races from Turf Paradise, Albuquerque, Arapahoe Park, Ruidoso Downs, Sunland Park, Sun Ray Park, Zia Park and Los Alamitos.

Circuits included so far...

USA
Maryland
New York
California
Kentucky
Florida
Louisiana
Midwest South
Midwest North
Southwest

Instructions - Unzip download. Inside the Sirius 1.03 folder are the relevant folders. Copy and paste the SiriusMod folders to ~ Program Files (x86) > Starters Orders 7 > mods.

Copy and paste the three course folders Gold Coast and Riccarton and Ocala Training Center to ~ Program Files (x86) > Starters Orders 7 > 3D > courses.

Just a reminder you'll need to use the Start It mod for this to work.

Edit - Updated download link to latest update 5/31/19

https://www.mediafire.com/file/d3ctcl6ky83b0t8/Sirius11.zip/file

If this was meant for me the whole point of my post was to get a schedule for the USA without the startit mod because of the lag. Thanks anyway.

Thu May 28, 2020 8:21 am
Group 1 winner

I have no lag and I'm running it on a potato. All you need is the courses.

Thu May 28, 2020 8:25 am
Selling plater

SiriusChill wrote:
I have no lag and I'm running it on a potato. All you need is the courses.

If I play USA vanilla no lag on the skip option. If I play startit lots of lag. I also know 1 other with the same issue that streams on youtube. How are you playing with no skip lag? As to your mod it does say you need the startit mod that is why I didn't try it. I will give it a try now.

I got your mod working and nice to be able to play the USA without skip lag. It also loads up a lot faster in about 2 minutes.

Question: Do I need your 3-course files or can I use the ones from startit? Can I only install your USA mod if that is the only one I'm going to use? Your post doesn't say what the USA mod includes. Does it contain all your other mods in one?

Thu May 28, 2020 10:43 am
Selling plater

Has anyone else experienced a crash issue watching gallops? Trying to get started with this mod and the game crashes for me when I hit the binoculars. Can view actual races just fine. Gallops work in vanilla game too. I tried in two different games to make sure it wasn't an odd mistake and in both games get the same crash. U.S. game, no legends, normal difficulty. Thanks for any help!

Thu May 28, 2020 9:59 pm
Selling plater

Morn wrote:
Has anyone else experienced a crash issue watching gallops? Trying to get started with this mod and the game crashes for me when I hit the binoculars. Can view actual races just fine. Gallops work in vanilla game too. I tried in two different games to make sure it wasn't an odd mistake and in both games get the same crash. U.S. game, no legends, normal difficulty. Thanks for any help!

Yes, I stopped using them.

Thu May 28, 2020 11:45 pm
Group 1 winner

Quote:
If I play USA vanilla no lag on the skip option. If I play startit lots of lag. I also know 1 other with the same issue that streams on youtube. How are you playing with no skip lag? As to your mod it does say you need the startit mod that is why I didn't try it. I will give it a try now.

I got your mod working and nice to be able to play the USA without skip lag. It also loads up a lot faster in about 2 minutes.

Question: Do I need your 3-course files or can I use the ones from startit? Can I only install your USA mod if that is the only one I'm going to use? Your post doesn't say what the USA mod includes. Does it contain all your other mods in one?

For a US game you'll need to add the Ocala track folder. The other two are AUS and NZ tracks. Start It has those in it.

You can put all the various region folders into your mod folder or if you don't feel like cluttering up your mod folder you can just put in one region folder at a time.

The US folder has all the graded stakes from the US and Canada plus the biggest group races from every country in the game.

Fri May 29, 2020 12:05 am
Selling plater

SiriusChill wrote:
Quote:

For a US game you'll need to add the Ocala track folder. The other two are AUS and NZ tracks. Start It has those in it.

You can put all the various region folders into your mod folder or if you don't feel like cluttering up your mod folder you can just put in one region folder at a time.

The US folder has all the graded stakes from the US and Canada plus the biggest group races from every country in the game.

I'm confused what is the difference between SouthWest and USA option?

Fri May 29, 2020 12:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 102  Next