View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 bobsworth13 schedule 
Handicapper

Post Re: bobsworth13 schedule
flumpet wrote:
Hi Bobsworth
Your schedule appears in the user mods list but no schedule appears in the next screen ,have I installed it wrong
I am right in saying the folder goes in mods within the the mods folder in the game or is that wrong

You may have opened my UK jumps schedule as that begins with one of the Punchestown April festival. In the diary, do you see the Staffordshire Plate at Uttoxeter on 30 April? If so, you have my schedule.

Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:03 pm
Group 3 winner

Hi Bobsworth

Yes that's what i see m8 so it is your schedule but I thought you had French jumps in that, but don't see any
I have a great love of watching the French racing on Sky that is what I was looking for

Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:14 pm
Handicapper

flumpet wrote:
Hi Bobsworth

Yes that's what i see m8 so it is your schedule but I thought you had French jumps in that, but don't see any
I have a great love of watching the French racing on Sky that is what I was looking for

I see what's happened. You need to select either one of my Irish schedules as that is where the extensive French racing is listed.

Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:27 pm
Group 3 winner

Hi Bobsworth

That Irish schedule is fantastic thanks very much for all your help and love all the French meetings

Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:01 pm
Handicapper

flumpet wrote:
Hi Bobsworth

That Irish schedule is fantastic thanks very much for all your help and love all the French meetings

You're welcome. Glad you are enjoying it.

Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:02 pm
Selling plater

Hi bobs orth13, i have a lot of US courses in the @courses@ file but none of the ones you say I should replace? I did a clean install before downloading your files as i had the Startit US mod previously. Could they have been left over after I uninstalled the game??

Edit: reinstalled again and the same thing :cry:

Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:56 am
Handicapper

The US element of my schedule was based on StartIt so the Triple Crown and Breeders Cup races. So you should already be able to see those US races in your game. And the video should work also.

Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:41 am
Selling plater

I did a fresh install and replaced the UK, FR and IRE files but for the US just added your US courses to the original courses file as I didn't have the same ones except for 1 (I have Saratoga Springs ....but your file is Saratoga). Anyway, when I load a game I select bobsworh mod but then the flat/mixed/jumps options disappear so I can't select any of them.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:59 am
Selling plater

Ok finally got everything working and the schedule looks great..... but now the game crashes to desktop as soon as I go to the gallops and also on certain courses.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:10 am
Handicapper

paulpot wrote:
Ok finally got everything working and the schedule looks great..... but now the game crashes to desktop as soon as I go to the gallops and also on certain courses.

Did you remove the existing courses and then replace them with the ones in my pack? The 3D courses are a batch of files in a folder and so it causes problems if you attempt to overwrite the existing folders with the new folders.

Which courses crash and, do you know if certain races crash e.g. races that run on flatTurf2 or 3? With some of the UK, French and Irish courses, I have added new flatTurf maps.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:03 am
Selling plater

I have a unsolved issue with your schedule
Usually for new 2 and 3 yrs old, after running a race with only my runners, the past record did not deleted, when clicking on it, it crashes.
I also tried to run the game with big purse with only my runners, it also crashes after crossing the finish line
Don't know the reason

Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:28 am
Handicapper

smithpoon wrote:

I have a unsolved issue with your schedule
Usually for new 2 and 3 yrs old, after running a race with only my runners, the past record did not deleted, when clicking on it, it crashes.
I also tried to run the game with big purse with only my runners, it also crashes after crossing the finish line
Don't know the reason

I have noticed a similar thing. When you try to play the video of one of the pre-loaded races in punter mode, it crashes. I have not seen how game video loads on the trainer or owner mode. THis seems to be a fault with the game itself rather than anything brought on by modding.

Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:52 am
Selling plater

Hi Bobsworth - I have followed instructions for installation but does as soon as I choose your user mod in the menu the option for jumps then disappears. Any help with this would be fab.

Todd

Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:34 pm
Handicapper

Toddscrace wrote:
Hi Bobsworth - I have followed instructions for installation but does as soon as I choose your user mod in the menu the option for jumps then disappears. Any help with this would be fab.

Todd

Have you pasted the data section of the mod into the "mods" folder? I'm sure you have. Were you looking to open either the UK and Irish games? Only they have a jumps schedule...the US and AUS games do not.

Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:21 pm
Group 2 winner

Thank you so much bobsworth on a job well done mate, I just downloaded your work and I love your show cases & your courses, would you give me permission to use your work in my game?

again great work.

Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next