View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Suggestions / request 
Selling plater

Post Suggestions / request
1) A better way to manage breeding requests for my stallions. My news icon pops up nearly every day and it's annoying. Perhaps a way to "accept all", and the ability to pair my stallion to my mare even if the stallion is already engaged (you would need a queue system for Stallions, and my owned mares would automatically get pushed to the top of the list, so they breed in 14 days time..)

2) Better AI for breeding pairings. The amount of times I see a 5f wonder-mare paired with a 2m stallion that couldn't win a handicap is a bit silly... it's probably not helping the game gene pool either.... there comes a point where the only good stallions in the game are the ones I own, or the cast-offs that I sell.

3) A way to manage my breeding mares and stallions.... ideally into groups..... e.g. so I can group together my sprint mares, so I can group together my key mares and my "bad" mares that I'm only using to test new game-owned stallions

4) Horse of the year awards to be more sensible, e.g. Stayer of the year not to be a Melbourne Cup winner rated 95, when there's a superstar Yeats or Stradivarious type mopping up all of the G1's

5) Tweak the retirement rate of foreign owned Stallions....... I play the UK Schedule and the South Africa, Singapore, Canada stallions etc have a very high probability of being retired without going to stud. When they do go to stud, they have a very high probability of being retired after 1 season. This is totally unrealistic for multiple G1 winners.

6) Make it possible for foreign yearlings, 2yos, breeding mares etc to appear in the sales. There are often some real dynasty families that keep winning all the G1's abroad, but it's very difficult to get a piece of those bloodlines (exasperated by the stallion retirement rate)

7) Reduce the requirements that must be met before game mares will visit a new player owned stallion. If I retire a 30x G1 winning Stallion and set the stud fee to £1000, I would imagine that I'd be inundated with offers...

8) Stronger AI dynasties, whether trainer or stud based.... it'd be nice to have a bit of rivalry, you know? Why not have a trainer / breeder combo akin to Coolmore so I can fight it out with them...

9) Better balance for feature races. We all know that some feature races attract lower quality fields than their grade, they're almost a gimme. Equally there are some that feel very hard to win. As a player, it's like you have to learn which ones are freebies and which ones indicate a proper horse.

10) Better AI targetting. The amount of times I've rocked up to the Oaks only to find myself up against 8f fillies...

Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:15 am
Selling plater

Post Re: Suggestions / request
craigywatt wrote:
1) A better way to manage breeding requests for my stallions. My news icon pops up nearly every day and it's annoying. Perhaps a way to "accept all", and the ability to pair my stallion to my mare even if the stallion is already engaged (you would need a queue system for Stallions, and my owned mares would automatically get pushed to the top of the list, so they breed in 14 days time..)

2) Better AI for breeding pairings. The amount of times I see a 5f wonder-mare paired with a 2m stallion that couldn't win a handicap is a bit silly... it's probably not helping the game gene pool either.... there comes a point where the only good stallions in the game are the ones I own, or the cast-offs that I sell.

3) A way to manage my breeding mares and stallions.... ideally into groups..... e.g. so I can group together my sprint mares, so I can group together my key mares and my "bad" mares that I'm only using to test new game-owned stallions

4) Horse of the year awards to be more sensible, e.g. Stayer of the year not to be a Melbourne Cup winner rated 95, when there's a superstar Yeats or Stradivarious type mopping up all of the G1's

5) Tweak the retirement rate of foreign owned Stallions....... I play the UK Schedule and the South Africa, Singapore, Canada stallions etc have a very high probability of being retired without going to stud. When they do go to stud, they have a very high probability of being retired after 1 season. This is totally unrealistic for multiple G1 winners.

6) Make it possible for foreign yearlings, 2yos, breeding mares etc to appear in the sales. There are often some real dynasty families that keep winning all the G1's abroad, but it's very difficult to get a piece of those bloodlines (exasperated by the stallion retirement rate)

7) Reduce the requirements that must be met before game mares will visit a new player owned stallion. If I retire a 30x G1 winning Stallion and set the stud fee to £1000, I would imagine that I'd be inundated with offers...

8) Stronger AI dynasties, whether trainer or stud based.... it'd be nice to have a bit of rivalry, you know? Why not have a trainer / breeder combo akin to Coolmore so I can fight it out with them...

9) Better balance for feature races. We all know that some feature races attract lower quality fields than their grade, they're almost a gimme. Equally there are some that feel very hard to win. As a player, it's like you have to learn which ones are freebies and which ones indicate a proper horse.

10) Better AI targetting. The amount of times I've rocked up to the Oaks only to find myself up against 8f fillies...

Agree. In particular 4, 5 & 6

Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:29 pm
Selling plater

A good example of #4........ introducing the champion flat stayer of 2049.... the winner of 1 race, a kempton novice worth £4700 to the winner...

https://gyazo.com/7cac0714223e4f98392ec2ff0528031b

Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:23 am
Selling plater

To make matters even more befuddling, the "champion stayer" has earned 1.1m in prize money, whilst my, admittedly limited stayer won the Melbourne Cup and earned ~2.7m in prize money.

Like, what are you ranking them on to decide on horse of the year? Doesn't appear to be money earnt, and it can't be handicap rating as the winner is rated 98....

Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:26 am
Selling plater

An example of #2.... pre-season auction.... notice that the only three group winning dams have all been paired with non-group winning stallions. Really?

https://gyazo.com/536ec7752b2e95cc9e0868a26b52a25b

Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:30 am
Group 1 winner

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Quote:

Almost every other day I get requests to breed to my sires. I click enough times already in this game. It's times to reduce clicks.

On the your breeding mares screen, on the second button I believe it's called 'view stallion progeny data', when you press it the list of stallions does not include the foreign stallions. Why? The other list does. It needs to include the foreign stallions just like the other list. Again, it takes a whole bunch more clicks to get the info by going to the other breeding screen and clicking though each nation.

A way to turn off the mini horse info screen that appears at the bottom when you click the select button for a horse in your stable. When you have a large stable, the mini horse info screen blocks your list of horses at the bottom end of your stable forcing you to scroll down over and over again. This gets tiresome.

Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:15 pm
Selling plater

You shared a used post and thanks for sharing this with us. Looking for a daily News Portal of everything check this here. https://jantayojana.in

Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:48 am
Selling plater

Agree w/ points 4,6,7,8

I run into a plethora of hinderances when trying to breed. I have 1 15x G1 Winner, 1 10x G1 Winner, and 3 x5 G1 winners as stallions and nobody requests to breed to them...I reduced my 15x G1 Winner's stud fee for $1 and got 2 requests in 3 seasons....

Buying foreign mares, stallions, and yearlings/2yo would be sick and so much more realistic.

Another breeding enhancement I would like to see is to be able to choose to breed your stallions to other breeders' mares for a fee like it was in Starters Orders 6.

Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]