View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 6:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 How do you race your own horses eg be the jockey? 
Selling plater

Post How do you race your own horses eg be the jockey?
Hi,

Im a newbie to the game and just getting to grips with the game, I understand you are actually able to ride your horses in races, how do you do this. Also is there an FAQ for newbies like me who maybe dont have such a great knowledge of horse racing?

Thanks

Mon May 31, 2010 8:04 pm
Group 1 winner

When you get to choose jockey instructions there is an option TAKE THE REINS That is what you need mate

Mon May 31, 2010 8:12 pm
Group 1 winner

The is a FAQ section on the main website. http://www.startersorders.com/support/ with lots of sections to help you get started.

I would advise before you 'take the reins' that you have a look in the instruction manual before you try it. Just makes it easier! There are two ways to ride your horses which is explained in the manual. There are also loads of posts on this site, if you try the search button above you may well find some of the answers to your questions.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]